Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - U'll Want 2 See This Before U Start Searching FB
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

U'll Want 2 See This Before U Start Searching FB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U'll Want 2 See This Before U Start Searching FB
    Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

To review your search history, go to your Facebook profile, navigate to the "Activity Log" button on the right-hand side of the page, click the "Search" tab in the column on the left-hand side of the page and gasp in horror. (To find the "Search" tab, you may need to click "More" under the section that begins with "Photos.") You can delete individual queries or clear the search activity by clicking "Clear Searches" at the top of the page.

i just did thisShocked i look like a fuccin stalkerLOL fake fb page ftwLOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:52am
meh,my search is full of ppl on my friend list. cause im too lazy too look on my friend list.now when i had my bbcurve and fb kept a copy of my phonebook (and listed everyone on my friend list numbers) now that was creepy
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:01am
so shad just legit saved a couple's home and prevented a big ass fight.

I think I've been scared straight.

Thanks for the clear search instructions.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:04am
So I went to clear this chic's searches...my god. There is no way in hell, she wouldn't have know it was me accessing her FB. I'm so done. The funny part is, they try convince you to not clear with that, "only you can see the searches."

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:11am
LOL

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

so shad just legit saved a couple's home and prevented a big ass fight.

I think I've been scared straight.

Thanks for the clear search instructions.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:11am
Damn. Luckily I don't search for sh*t on fb.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:14am

facebook is the devil

and deleting it was the best thing i could have ever done LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:20am
Lol
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:36am
i dont look up any one person in particular so my list consisted of random people
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

meh,my search is full of ppl on my friend list. cause im too lazy too look on my friend list.now when i had my bbcurve and fb kept a copy of my phonebook (and listed everyone on my friend list numbers) now that was creepy

Yes hated thisDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>