Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK Ladies...get in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
luiz06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiz06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK Ladies...get in here
    Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 4:37am
Hi Ladies,

I am transitioning and have done a bit of reserch on products to define your curl pattern..my question is what products do you use equivalent to out friends on the other side of the pond..ie.Miss Jessie, KCCC, etc.. that you can get locally???

Sponsored Links

Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 6:28am
Have you checked out anita grants products? she has something called creamy cafe late for curly hair.. I'm still transitioning also... Alot of ladies tend to leave conditioner in their hair and follow this method ..http://www.biracialhair.org/CurlyPrimer.aspx
naturally curly forum may have more advice for you..there are sections for different hair types so you can see what works for others.. I've seen uk girls on there so the products are easy to find here.. hth's!
luiz06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiz06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 8:23am
Thanks ...i will browse through naturally curlly website tonight...
I have been doing some more research and just found out that  i can get Miss Jessie's from a salon in Coventry..they can post them over to you. Miss Jessie has such mixed reviews though but its better than nothing
Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 8:35am
ooo cool!! Do you have a link for a nosey??
luiz06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiz06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 9:22am
http://www.missjessies.com/retail.html
Got it from the Miss Jessie website..called the Salon and they gave me the prices...33 for 16oz Curly Buttercream i think they do 8oz as well but cant remember the price..Curly Meringue 8oz at 13 and 16oz at 22.

They dont have a website to pay you give them your card details over the phone etc etc....i live like an hr and a half form coventry therefore may do a roadtrip one of this fine days
Carib_n_curly View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carib_n_curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 10:00am
i have to mother of bookmarks lol
all of these are UK based so you don't have to worry about shipping woop

They sell jane carter stuff blended beauty and some more
http://naturalfrizz.co.uk/shop/

they sell mixed chick stuff and some more
http://www.afrotherapy.com/

this one is based in Germany but since it's in Europe shipping shouldn't be so bad
http://www.lexies-curls.de/joomla/index.php/en/Shipping-Cost.html

on yeah on my fotki "about me" i have more links for UK based sites that sell all the product we hear about

YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN TO FOTKI TO VIEW IT
http://members.fotki.com/naturalcurly-4life/about/
luiz06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiz06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 10:33am
Carib_n_curly  thank you.....
Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 10:35am
Thanks for posting girls..

Carib have you ever ordered any Jane Carter stuff from that natural frizz website? Everytime I look it says "awaiting stock".. I don't get it!!
Carib_n_curly View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carib_n_curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 11:30am
i haven't ordered from them before last time i checked (which was a while ago) it never said that
let me see if i can find another site for that
**off the google** lol
Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 12:30pm
*keeping my eye on this thread* We should have a thread/use this 1 so we can share where us uk'ers find things from.. online and high st! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic