Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

UK hair vendors

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
chasityraven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasityraven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK hair vendors
    Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:21am
Hi, I was just wondering if any of you guys can recommend good UK hair vendors?

I have been using Whitney Marie for almost three years now, and I swear since I got the hair, she became really popular, which is reflected in the new prices and clientele  (darn you beautybyjj!! Tongue)

I am a fashion student meaning I always have to look my best, but being a student I can't waste hundreds and hundreds of pounds on weave.

Hit me up ladies (please)

I will show my gratitude by giving you lots of tea and cake!!*
xox

(tea and cake is metaphoricalTongue)
Sponsored Links

her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:05pm
I'm UK based and have only tried Majestic Tresses from the UK. Her prices are resonable and she has great customer service however, I try to buy hair from decent vendors from around the world who ship to the UK and has decent reviews here. Even from Majestic Tresses you're looking at £300+ for only 3 bundles of hair. You could get much better hair from Canada or the States for far less IMO. I'm wearing Kinky Curly Yaki now, fantastic hair and she ships to the UK. I've tried Roman, Jeffrey & Queen Hair Products from AliExpress. My Filipino Hair is very nice too but shipping to the UK is high. Still cheaper that Whitney Marie. What I do is research my chosen vendor, then I use www.xe.com to see how much I'm paying from dollars into pounds plus shipping and you can see how cheap many USA vendors are compared to places in the UK. As long as they mark the packages properly, you won't be smacked with a huge customs fee. Hope this helps xxx

Edited by her_december - May 31 2013 at 11:06pm
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:53pm
there is impressive-hair.com.There is some good reviews on the board and the price are good
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:19am
^^^ I have hair (I haven't worn it yet) from her also and she is very friendly, based in Germany and ships to the UK. X
nu-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 7:41am
blackandgoldhair... not sure if they're still about though facebook.com/blackandgoldhair
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 2:32pm
STAY AWAY FROM EHM.

That's all I got.
loppie06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loppie06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:18pm
usually i buy from a lady, but  i guess her clientele increased, she just expanded and got a website which of cause may have made her increase her prices, its not as if her prices are over the top but they were quite cheaper before her expansion, so with the increment i decided to try cheaper places and went on aliexpress, i bought from sunnymay wigs because they are very well known and celebrated, but the two times was just plain chinese hair (thats if it was human hair at all), also just last week i tried rapunzel hair store because they had the exact curl i wanted, but now i am battling with the rubbish they sent me.
onwards I'd rather stick with what i know.

NB; if you need the site PM or indicate, I'm not up for free advert on hereBig smile
chasityraven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasityraven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:16am
Thank you guys so much! Gosh the hair game in the UK isn't much to be desired man
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:59pm
I have heard about Yaya hair company!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic