BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ugly toes? Chop Chop!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:47pm
I had surgery on my 2 baby toes. Not for vanity b/c they looked fine. It was because I started having excruciating pain in all shoes except sneakers & open toe sandals. I think that if the women had the surgery for vanity alone, it is b/c they have some serious issues like being addicted to cosmetic surgery. Im scared of the knife & anesthesia.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

what's that little thing JP?

BHM never forgets, so I'll leave it at that.
But I scar badly. My derm says I'm most likely not a good candidate for cosmetic surgery. I'm still going in for a consult but I have a feeling I'll be wasting 100$.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 24 2014 at 6:50pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:51pm
silicone might help with keloids

Bhm doesn't forget but who cares

You snatched someone's wig clean off earlier and didn't even break a sweat, you're good lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

LMAO. I knew you'd make an appearance. You must be traumatized.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 6:52pm
did you break your baby toes somehow NJ?

I love open toe shoes, would wear them exclusively if i could

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:12pm
I had foot surgery done before. I told you guy this in the past. I had a bunion that hurt like hayell. I got it done in the bronx and all is well. They also removed a corn on my pointer toe so that reduced the size of the toe and made it shorter. meh no big deal.  I'm married now so ain't nobody checking for sugas toes. insurance paid for everything you just need to pay for the anesthesia. I had to walk in that boot shoe for a few week and just told everyone I sprained my ankle.  They do it different now where they don't have to put that wire in your toes and recovery is much quicker. The people in the OP must've gotten some old school doctors that aren't hip to the new techniques.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 24 2014 at 7:13pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:16pm
Those feet were ugly. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:37pm
Nothing is off limits anymore . I understand painful feet . I witness women in the ER that attempt to cut bunions off with razor blades . I assist with the infections . Some loose both feet or legs . Can't wait to retire . I never imagine some of things women do for vanity . Men are not excluded from the crazy things people will try in the name of beauty .   
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Those feet are still ugly. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

silicone might help with keloids

Bhm doesn't forget but who cares

You snatched someone's wig clean off earlier and didn't even break a sweat, you're good lol

Silicone doesn't work for me. I'm currently trying a series of injections for a recent surgery scar and my derm is damn near breaking needles trying to inject it. He says that any surgery for the purpose of cosmetic improvement is not likely in the cards for me. I hope he's wrong.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic