Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ugh I'm Feeling Some Kind Of Way (It's Long FYI).
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ugh I'm Feeling Some Kind Of Way (It's Long FYI).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:16pm
....i was coming to ask if this thread is worth the 20pg read. from just this page though.. it looks like it.  
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:24pm
meh don't care

Edited by EPITOME - Aug 12 2013 at 11:25pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

surviving cancer is no joke ... too many loved ones haven't

most everyone understood something serious when she said illness

that was more than enough info for the scenario in the OP

even if she did mention cancer, there are certain posters who'd still have something slick to say

I agree with you. If you don't want to say you have cancer, you shouldn't have to say it. OP wasn't expecting sympathy. She took the jokes in stride, but it is reasonable not to expect someone to say you have an STD when you don't. I mean, you shouldn't have to disclose your illness just so others don't assume that you have an STD.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:41am
Damn..what went on up in here? Totally missed this thread.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:53am
ok i read everything.. 

india said, 'its not like it hasnt been mentioned on here before' 
so i think shes confusing the OP or something and really believes the OP had an std.. 

Still, she didnt really need to say it.. there was some messiness behind it... but i don't think she just pulled that outta her ass. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:35am

Iwoa .. I am sorry that i apparently confused you with another member with a similar name , that has spoken on her std . The same ones that try to catch me saying anything out of order ran with what i said to cause more drama . I am a Nurse and went through cancer myself .

No way in hell i would make light of something like that . I refuse to write a comment to the same people that critique everything i say on bhm most of the time for laughs . Stop trying to get me to snap . Never going to happen little girls . The people that know me on bhm understand why i ask the question . The same ones that quoted me and made a response like i was hypocrite christian woman only ran with it for drama . Model for example ran away due to some of the same members acting like i commited the worse act in bhm need to sit down . I know what type of mother , aunt , great aunt i am . Look at most of the drama topics with personal attacks and you will not find MRS INDIA .

Rare for me to even post in a topic like this . Again Iowa i aplogize and meant no malice . People change username like clothing around here . I would say the same thing again to the correct member . I will never stoop to the level some of the same people coming for me in this thread have . BHM brings up members past post all the time , but a few wanted to turn what i said into a big mess . God and the members that know my heart knew i would never call out a person just to be evil . The ask topic contain most of you that are coming for me for laughs and drama . Now who is the evil ? I am not coming back to answer anything so save your keystrokes . Good day .

Edited by india100 - Aug 13 2013 at 10:41am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:38am

well stds carry a stigma

so no matter who you said it to (correct person or not) bhm would run with it
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Im lost. The OP has VD? If that is the case then get treated and leave that no good man alone
No.. Someone made an Assumption that she had an STD (which was probably said to throw shade and get a few laughs)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:55am
so let me get this right.  if a poster (not iowa, of course) brings up having an std...it can never be mentioned again?  is this in the handbook???

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Aug 13 2013 at 10:55am
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:55am
God bless the OP.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style