Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ugh I'm Feeling Some Kind Of Way (It's Long FYI).
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ugh I'm Feeling Some Kind Of Way (It's Long FYI).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:44pm
Iowa, maybe take a step back. Think about what you really want. Prioritize. It sounds like you lost this guy, but for the next guy, if he has most of the traits you look for, then maybe you can overlook his annoying habits. For instance, if I dated a teacher, I would probably attempt to share his passion. I would take interest in his kids. If he brought up that little Dante kept failing tests, in the next discussion I'd ask how little Dante was doing. It won't be annoying to you if you take interest in it. If it is still annoying, think about if it's worth giving up a worthwhile relationship. 

I've kind of been where you are. I know how it is to really like a guy, and not be sure where things are going. You've got to easy up though. You can't look for everything in one person right away. It is your eagerness that makes you seem needy. Try to develop other interests outside of dating. Good luck. Hug As far as the illness, forget what anyone else has to say about it. If they aren't having sex with you, their opinion doesn't matter.
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:46pm
I mean people cut her a break with the first thread. This was just plain f*ckery. She didn't need any advice in the first damn place.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I haven't read the thread she made but I doubt she was ill with an STD.  I'mma wait for clarification.  

i don't think so either.  i would've assumed lupus, sickle cell, etc.  

I agree ... don't think anyone would call a STD an illness

I'd think they might say "infection"

an illness can't be managed with an antibiotic and herpes doesn't require multiple office visits (which she mentioned needing)

y'all have gotten too messy for her to mention what illness she has

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I mean people cut her a break with the first thread. This was just plain f*ckery. She didn't need any advice in the first damn place.

Straight to the point.  LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:55pm
wait the OP doesn't have an STD? I didn't read the entire thread all I saw was ill and STD so I assumed someone got confirmation of her vaginal status. tsk tsk yall spreading rumors on her vagina when nothing is probably wrong with it. OP I want to just give you a hug just for living in Iowa. Anybody that lives in Iowa or Alaska that is black deserves love and a hug
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:18pm

or idaho...

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

wait the OP doesn't have an STD? I didn't read the entire thread all I saw was ill and STD so I assumed someone got confirmation of her vaginal status. tsk tsk yall spreading rumors on her vagina when nothing is probably wrong with it. OP I want to just give you a hug just for living in Iowa. Anybody that lives in Iowa or Alaska that is black deserves love and a hug

I live in Arizona. I need a BIG hug. Cry
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

summary?

U need to read this thread for historical accuracy purposes Sir BHM Britannica
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:43pm
Saying someone has an STD without proof of them saying so is purdy reckless...... This is why OP agreed with Miguel about blks being judgmental.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:17pm
Why are nigguhs in here acting like BHM forgets?  People bring up old and embarrassing stuff about posters all the damn time.  I learned my lesson, my cape is retired. 

Oan: I don't remember her saying she had an std, I too thought she had SCD or something of that nature.  If the op isn't a troll, she needs some guidance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
  Share Topic