Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ugandan Princess got married to her American (AA)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ugandan Princess got married to her American (AA)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:28pm
She was broke??
Maybe that's he was acting the fool, thought he was marrying more than just title and found out different.

He MIGHT have thought he was set for life but her family said he wasn't getting a dime of their funds. LOL
Her fam was drinking out of golden chalices and served him tupperware. Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Grooms in all white kill me softly.  That's all I have to say about the relationship or the wedding.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:24am
To the African ladies.... I when I first read about their union...I found it very odd. Why/How/When did African royalty allow their kids to marry outside of theirethnicgroup/peoplewhoholdnostatus/un-wealthy/etc?????? 

I'm not bashing him and I'm sure he is good as what he does....but I just can't see her father/family approving of this union from the  beginning. 
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:58am
Damn! If a beautiful princess can't get a man to treat her right, im sh*t out of luck Pinch
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:33pm
This story comes off as sounding very weird to me.  I can see teenagers battling it out on FB, but not grown folks--especially "royalty".  I'm guessing they only lasted 6 months, too.

Any Ugandans here to verify this nonsense?

Edited by Tbaby - Oct 29 2013 at 12:34pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

To the African ladies.... I when I first read about their union...I found it very odd. Why/How/When did African royalty allow their kids to marry outside of theirethnicgroup/peoplewhoholdnostatus/un-wealthy/etc?????? 

I'm not bashing him and I'm sure he is good as what he does....but I just can't see her father/family approving of this union from the  beginning. 

Point taken.

That would be very odd ... and how is an AA man .. gonna fit into that culture?
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:09pm
We AA men can't fit in their culture at all?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

No you cannot.

I feel like I typed this already but I can't find it: Her dad must not be in the picture for alladis to go down. If you want one dime of the royalty money then you marry who we pick out for you out of the other royal, wealthy families. Cross your finger and just hope and pray he looks good and can lay the pipe well.

***My mama always told me "you can't marry a needle without thread"*** everyone African knows what that means.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

No you cannot.

I feel like I typed this already but I can't find it: Her dad must not be in the picture for alladis to go down. If you want one dime of the royalty money then you marry who we pick out for you out of the other royal, wealthy families. Cross your finger and just hope and pray he looks good and can lay the pipe well.

***My mama always told me "you can't marry a needle without thread"*** everyone African knows what that means.

If I wasn't African, I wouldn't want to marry an African unless his parents were dead or they were unable to get a green card to come visit us in America.  I would have no part of that. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

i wondered at that too. proper pipe laying or not....
there is a reason youre, well... royalty.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic