Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UFC 157 Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche is tomorrow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

UFC 157 Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche is tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 9:16am
Done the same and I do naruto ninja signs lol. Yeah we need to create a thread and hopefully it will inspire the other black nerds to come together.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 9:27am
I will not admit to doing any Naruto ninja signsLOL

That sounds like a good thread.
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 9:52am
I enjoyed the fight. I ain't gone lie though. I was scared for Rousey for a minute there when chick got on her back.....my lawd they can have all that
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

I enjoyed the fight. I ain't gone lie though. I was scared for Rousey for a minute there when chick got on her back.....my lawd they can have all that
I heard Liz didn't get both hooks in which is why Rousey wasn't in too much trouble with the sub attempt. I was surprised to hear Liz got past the first minute of the fight and not only that but she made it competitive.
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

I heard Liz didn't get both hooks in which is why Rousey wasn't in too much trouble with the sub attempt. I was surprised to hear Liz got past the first minute of the fight and not only that but she made it competitive.

Yeah...Rousey immediately started prying at her fingers and kept her feet from locking her completely. She did have some real competition because she had her shook for a minute. It takes a lot of focus to commit to getting out those holds because i woulda been said this sh*t. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:06am
Heh, yeah I hate it when my baby brother play chokes me. I don't see how they be doing that sht.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:42pm
this has to be one of the baddest k.os ive seen

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 8:47am
Uriah Hall, right? The underground says he has some decent hype behind him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 3:54pm
i dont watch ufc or mma, i barely watch boxing

im not one for senseless violence,

but we can go duck shooting and hunting and sh*t

Edited by afrokock - Feb 25 2013 at 3:55pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 4:00pm
I love UFC.  I was going to train years ago by one of Matt Hammil's old trainers(the trainer worked with my dad) but I chose partying over it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic