Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - U people told me to let u know/Financial Planning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

U people told me to let u know/Financial Planning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U people told me to let u know/Financial Planning
    Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 11:03am
Hello,

Last year, I went to a very beneficial event - completely free, confidential and hosted by the mayors of all of the major US cities.
When I posted about it last year, it was after I attended and a lot of bhm members were disappointed b/c they had already missed it in their area.

It is called Financial Planning Days and highly experienced Certified Financial Planners on a volunteer, charitable basis give free sessions they normally give to the wealthy clients.

All of the information about it is in the link below. Whether you are a high school senior, a college student,newlywed, parent, a new graduate, business owner or an executive, I encourage you to take advantage of this free event.

If you know me on or off line, you know I dont vouch for anything unless I really know whats up with it and really know it is legit.

Do your research, take a look at all of the info in the link below and register. There is a recession/depression in the economy and it is time to make sure you are protected and on your two feet with the help from a professional:

http://www.financialplanningdays.org/Content/AboutFPD.aspx#UpcomingEvents

Edited by glamrock - Aug 07 2012 at 2:15pm
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 11:42am
Thank you very much.  Much appreciated.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 11:44am
Damn I gotta go to Indy to attend?  Well it is for the greater good of my financial health.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 12:20pm
great thanks!
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 12:36pm
Aw, it's not in my city.
skinnymoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 12:45pm
lemme know when it's uploaded to youtube.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 12:46pm
None in Atlanta either.
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 1:15pm
6 dates in California
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by skinnymoo skinnymoo wrote:

lemme know when it's uploaded to youtube.

when what is uploaded to you-tube? at the event, you sit down with a cpa with a list of things you are concerned about (estate planning, retirement, student loans, credit cards, long term care for parents, asset management, emergency fund, marriage$$$/divorce$$$, child support,etc) and they tailor some options for you. They also have some small break out group sessions but those are heavily based on q&a and group participation so...yeah, there is no you-tube.
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

None in Atlanta either.

Wow. I just looked on their FB page and more locations will be added. i cant imagine them not hosting one in atl this year.

https://www.facebook.com/FinancialPlanningDays
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic