Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tyra too old to be an angel???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

wowzers...Tyra's eyes look like 50.....

? Those are mesmerizing 50 year old eyes

When i focus on her eyes only....she somehow looks much older than 40. she still looks good generally though
Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:47pm
Aww VS, know they could let ole chicken legs cluck down the walkway.  Tyra hair looks a mess most pics but she could still do the VS thing.  Their loss!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:58pm
Ageism... She looks good for her age. What this is saying is when you reach a certain age, regardless of your capabilities, you should take up knitting
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:05pm
I feel like she has accomplished so much make way for another model of color to represent VS you know they only add one or two token blacks.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:22pm
one thing about black women is we're ageless/ i STILL get carded for a bottle of wine from time to timeLOL  my grandmother taught me something @ as a teenager that ill NEVER shake and will ALWAYS live/ she said don't ever treat yourself or let people treat you like an age/ be who you feel inside/ do what's right for youWink i watched her all most of my life she stayed teaching exercise classes/ she wore her stilletos up into her late 80's she was a very active leader known worldwide/ even got married for the 2nd time @ 85yrs youngLOL yes i had my own Patti Labelle Star  i WISH us as black women would STOP the im too old / im too young crap it stifles your growth & spontaneity that you should thrive on/ im single now & its VERY seldom if ever a man even asks my age/ mostly its my attitude/ energy/ the way i carry myself i do & will continue to do me to the hilt no matter my age only you can limit yourselfWink

sidenote: if tyra wants to hit that VS runway they should let her as long as she got that body hittin like, " goit dayum what's up?"LOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 06 2014 at 7:23pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:41pm
She does not fit the brand image anymore.

That's not to say that she shouldn't be in a La Perla ad or something more appropriate. She has positioned herself as a luxe/high end brand model, not the Limited/Express/Victoria's Secret end of the spectrum.

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 06 2014 at 8:43pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:45pm
Well my granny always said "A lady always knows when to leave" 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Well my granny always said "A lady always knows when to leave" 

ClapClapClap
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:49pm
And my momma always said "Don't be the old bish at the club"

LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would love to hear Tyra version of the story . I think she represents women her age and mine . What is the problem with her walking ? Most of the models look like Herion addicts with super big implants . I know many women her age that spend a small fortune on the VS hype . The bras and panties look like walmart brand in my op . I am not a stand for Tyra, Just women her age and older that purchase VS Should model also for the show in my op . I bet they would jump at a chance for Oprah to model . White folks will follow Oprah off a cliff .

Tyra would say;
Due to conflicting obligations I was forced to cancel my plans to join the VS Angels for a final walk.
I have nothing but the highest esteem for the Angles and regret time restaints have prevented my joining the show. 

Edited by Katrenia - May 06 2014 at 9:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style