Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tyra says future women will look like Bey and Rih
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tyra says future women will look like Bey and Rih

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:42pm
she don't drink?  then why is her hair and face lookin' like that?
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:42pm
ew. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:43pm
ok...i'll give the face a pass.  maybe she's taking a break from make up.  But no reason for your hair too look all disheveled and dry.  That is not windblown or windswept.  Not hating, just sayin'.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:44pm
She's been dicked down by Chris Webber.
That fact alone gets her my salute

Edited by jonesable - Jul 10 2014 at 9:45pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:47pm
I have no idea what the hell she just said
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:56pm
So she's low-key telling us she ain't "all that black" and is the ideal look. And to low-key praise herself, she decides to "compliment" darkies as the new "exotic".......because she, a current "exotic" will have too many people looking like her, therefore, she won't be exotic no more. "Yay black people!!" 

Bish FOH. Ermm

Always been WAAYYYYYYYYY full of herself. 
Is it bad to saay I hate new blacks?  Stern Smile
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

But I remember back in the Golden Days of BHM there was a poll that asked if there was a pill that could make your curl pattern significantly looser would BHM members take it.

I don't know about significantly looser but a little larger I think I would want this.   It would be much easier to style my natural hair.  I love it as is but I want the curls bigger w/o having to use rollers. I would have said no to this poll only because I'm not taking any random chemicals. 

As far as skin color I guess I'm weird because I'm brown-skinned but I always wanted to be darker.  I used to think about tanning all the time in my early 20s but all I saw was the yt girls at work with peeling skin from sunburn and it made me re-think. I remember being at my bf's house when I was 14, looking in the mirror noticing that I was darker (summer) and calling his sister to the mirror all excited to see how dark I was gettingDead.  She laughed.

As an adult I think I finally realized that my desire for darker skin comes from my dad's complexion and all of the smooth dark skinned women who had such an influence on me as a female.   My mom's jeans also robbed me of the chance to have a chocolate babyCry

Also I don't get ppl who want to bleach their skin at all.  I understand if you have Vitiligo and you're trying to match up but other than that is seems crazy to me.   I realize that makes me a hypocrite for wanting to be darker.  No excuse, just acknowledging itLOL.

I love me some me either way.  I just wanted to have deep coco skinEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:57am
i've always wanted to be darker as well...ive also always wanted chocolate babies...

hair? i'd just want looser so it would be easier to comb. if i could have a big azz kinky azz fro that was super easy to comb/detangle...i'd take that over loose curls anyday...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:58am
my grandmother on my moms side was dark. her skin was glorious. and her boobs were something to behold even at 60...
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I reaaallllly hate her calves.
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake