FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TX cop fatally shoots 93-year-old woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:38pm
He was responding to a 911 call at HER home. So was SHE the one who called the police...to help her? 

She may have been suffering from dementia....in which case this whole situation is truly terrible. Did SHE fire at HIM? If not, you mean to tell me he couldn't have shot at her hand...nothing? He HAD to shoot her multiple times to KILL her? 

Fire him and send him to jail. Any regular Joe would be arrested for this (I know plenty who were). 
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

She waved a gun at him? Is that's the case then he had every right to believe he was in danger regardless of her age. Sucks to be her.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

He was responding to a 911 call at HER home. So was SHE the one who called the police...to help her? 

She may have been suffering from dementia....in which case this whole situation is truly terrible. Did SHE fire at HIM? If not, you mean to tell me he couldn't have shot at her hand...nothing? He HAD to shoot her multiple times to KILL her? 

Fire him and send him to jail. Any regular Joe would be arrested for this (I know plenty who were). 

This was actually probably by the book.
Lol @ shoot her hand. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:44pm
This is the second person he's killed. He needs to be stopped.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

She waved a gun at him? Is that's the case then he had every right to believe he was in danger regardless of her age. Sucks to be her.

Right!
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:05pm
Shooting her three times? 

I looked it up and apparently the police were called to her home because she had the gun. A relative is expected to be the one who called. So the police knew up front that she had a weapon. She probably was suffering from dementia. They do this type of sheit, but I can't IMAGINE someone shooting a 93 year old three times. And I would not be comfortable with a police officer who used this type of bad judgement. ONCE I would partially understand, but three times makes him look like an animal. 

What justification does he have for shooting her three times when she didn't shoot at him at all? At shot one was she still a threat? 

Bullsheit. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:09pm

Shooting her three times? 

I looked it up and apparently the police were called to her home because she had the gun. A relative is expected to be the one who called. So the police knew up front that she had a weapon. She probably was suffering from dementia. They do this type of sheit, but I can't IMAGINE someone shooting a 93 year old three times. And I would not be comfortable with a police officer who used this type of bad judgement. ONCE I would partially understand, but three times makes him look like an animal. 

What justification does he have for shooting her three times when she didn't shoot at him at all? At shot one was she still a threat? 

Bullsheit. 

Went to police academy and all they ass know how to do is shoot somebody. Anybody can shoot somebody. They are supposed to know how to diffuse a situation and use nonlethal force.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:27pm
The police are notorious for claiming Black people 'had a weapon so we shot and killed them', saying we were 'moving in a threatening manner', 'resisting' and other excuses in order to use excessive force against us. Hell, there was a recent case of a yt man with mental illness who was shot down in the street and police claimed he tried to attack them. They would have gotten away with it but their was a video from a neighbor's security system that caught them shooting him in cold blood.

Why people would take the word of the police in any case regarding force is conveniently forgetting law enforcement history. I hope this woman's family gets to the truth.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is the second person he's killed. He needs to be stopped.

He's only been a cop since 2012 and ha two bodies?? He should be fired.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:21am
If this was my mama I would want blood but would settle for a conviction you don't live to be 93 to be shoot down by people you called for help!
If she was elderly and seem confused handle her in such a way don't shoot and ask questions later, it depends on your color how the police treat you now a days I pray that don't have to call those people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic