FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

TX cop fatally shoots 93-year-old woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:33am
Im torn. I like to come home alive after a days work and im sure the police force does too. 93 though? Awful
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:56pm
Interesante! And the mayor wants the cop fired.Stern Smile

The death of 93-year-old Pearlie "Miss Sully" Golden came at the hands of a police officer who'd been on the job for less than two years -- but managed to kill two people in the line of duty.

Before her death at the hands of the Hearne police department, Golden probably had fond memories of the force; her late husband was an officer with the Hearne PD.

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/05/police-officer-who-killed-93-year-old-woman-has-killed-before/361969/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-mayor-fire-shot-death-93-year-old-woman-killing-years-article-1.1786451
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:00pm
If I was a cop and she was waving a gun at me Id take her out......I can't risk my own safety because she has dementia is insane or mentally delayed......those thing won't make me bullet proof in the event shyt gets real.....My mom who is an officer said she remembers a case where an 80 year man killed a cop trying to serve him court papers.....
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:41pm
If she did indeed wave the gun, then it sounds like suicide by cop or she was hallucinating. Killing two people in two years is too much regardless, he should be fired.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:22am
They fired ol boy.Stern Smile

Wow IMO they never fire cops for killing folk, especially brown folk. Usually they're on a long admin leave before coming back to work. I wonder if they fired him so fast due to some evidence we have not heard or due to her husband being a former Hearne cop.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:45am
I'm surprised they did that CC...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They fired ol boy.Stern Smile

Wow IMO they never fire cops for killing folk, especially brown folk. Usually they're on a long admin leave before coming back to work. I wonder if they fired him so fast due to some evidence we have not heard or due to her husband being a former Hearne cop.

That's a lot of shame for a police department to carry and I'm sure they wanted to distance themselves from that cop ASAP.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic