FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Two periods in one month?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two periods in one month?
    Posted: May 14 2013 at 11:13pm
I was stressing out a lot during the winter months and exercising to let some of that stress out. I did lose weight. However, my period stopped for about 4 months. It came late April ( a full length) and came on again within 14 days (another full length period). Through out my life I've had periods to skip a month or two, but never to come two in one month. Has this happened to anyone else before? If yes, what did you find out. Google really didn't help much...
Sponsored Links

lilmznisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 7:42pm
This happened to me at 12 when I first started didn't know why but they ended up coming once a month. So I left it alone.....but now its back!!! I googled it and some say it could b from stress. I think the best thing for us is to go see a doctor.
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:06am
It could be an ovarian cyst. I had this problem about 7 years ago.
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:49am
My mom and I get 2 periods in one month every now and again because we are prone to have to twins (I'm a twin). It is a trait for women that may have twins. But since this doesnt sound regular for you, I don't think it would hurt to see a doc. GL Smile
bianhuakai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bianhuakai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 9:02pm
Want to buy good quality and cheap tablet do, what to buy ultra-thin tablet PC, they came myefox.com, here you reap the greatest place, you'll love this place, waiting for what, do not hesitate。

Kunik Goel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kunik Goel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 6:49am
http://surrogacynorthindia.co.in - Surrogacy In India
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:44pm
Don't mean to hijack the thread but I also didn't want to create a new one Lol

My period came two weeks early! (so this was my second one of the month). It only lasted two days and the flow was too light for a tampon. It was brownish, like how the last two days of my regular period is. This has never happened to me before. Anyone know what this could be?
KweenMee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KweenMee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 7:03pm
You may want to see a doctor if it really concerns you, or just to be sure. But in July I had my period twice, which never happens. My sister said it could be stress, or because the month is leading into the other month, so that's why I got it a week earlier. I've also heard that girls who exercise, and do sports hard core do skip periods. But take it easy girll
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply