Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

two blokes discuss jordan & magic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

ople? Let's not even bring up the "the decision" Miami Heat with 3 allstars in their starting 5 and being title favorites for the last 3 years don't sell out their arenas.

WHo told you that lie. 

Miami is an awful sports town. Worst sports town of any major city. I wouldn't doubt it.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:41pm
lmao @ Jordam laughing at folk buying tickets to see the Charlotte Bobcan'ts play.

Shid, I remember my school was giving away tickets and free rides to the game.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:41pm
I remember growing up idolizing Jordan. His public persona infected me with admiration of him on and off the court just like it did countless others. I watched Space Jam and thought it was Jordan playing himself (although in hindsight, he was a bit assholish in that too).

Wasn't till after he retired that I became old enough to know how dude really was.

Doesn't take away from his greatness on the court though. That'll never be taken away.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 24 2013 at 10:42pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:43pm
Oh yeah.

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

As for Magic, it’s a matter of personality. He’s the dude who comes in early to help you work on your shooting, Jordan is the one who comes and dunks on your sister.

LMAO.

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I remember growing up idolizing Jordan. His public persona infected me with admiration of him on and off the court just like it did countless others. I watched Space Jam and thought it was Jordan playing himself (although in hindsight, he was a bit assholish in that too).

Wasn't till after he retired that I became old enough to know how dude really was.

Doesn't take away from his greatness on the court though. That'll never be taken away.
as I read this, I was waiting for the  "  - Chamillionaire"  when it never came, I realize it actually was written by you & not a quoteLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:50pm
.....LOL

It never gets old

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:54pm
first off all Magic is an asshole too... but he's got (well had) the hiv soo....
plus hes always on TV now and we have more of a reason to like him i guess

even though hes a terrible analyst ... who hated Lebron before he won it... and for some reason wanted Mike Brown fired as soon as he got the position.

I can't take listening to Magic on espn.

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:56pm
poor guyCry

I just wanna give him a hug and say " there there"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists