Perfect Hair Collection

Twins Born With 1 Body, 2 Faces & 2 Brains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:56am
I remember that show.  The thoughts I had were...fucced up.   They seem like nice girls and everyting but I watched that show all I could think was Silent Hill.  I know i'm fucced up and that's mean but...I ....sorry.
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:25am
I'm very curious as to how sex works for them. Obviously their boyfriends would have to take turns, but what if one sister doesn't want to have sex? Also, this would mean that all four of them have to share a bed. If they get pregnant, the child would have two mothers (?). 

What if the guy wants them to ride him? Yeesh. Confused
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:13am
Ohhh that would be so creepy. You could never have any intimacy/privacy.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:14am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I'm very curious as to how sex works for them. Obviously their boyfriends would have to take turns, but what if one sister doesn't want to have sex? Also, this would mean that all four of them have to share a bed. If they get pregnant, the child would have two mothers (?). 

What if the guy wants them to ride him? Yeesh. Confused
Cryright?? so many questions...

...I always thought this was one of those things that would make fertility really difficult or pretty much impossible
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:54am
those chinese brothers Chang and Eng got married and between the both of them they had 21 children..married sisters..
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:58am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I don't think i would be able to take them talking or crying at the same time....

The little chart says they share the same lungs. Hard for me to comprehend both of them using the lungs at the exact same time, in the exact same way. Seems like one of them would get shafted in use of their lungs.

The conjoined twins share all their major organs apart from their brains

Deeper than that, it's blowing my mind trying to figure who has autonomy over the shared body, in what situation. For instance if one of them consciously decided to hold her breath, could the other overide it and force breathing?

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 21 2014 at 6:00am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:56am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

those chinese brothers Chang and Eng got married and between the both of them they had 21 children..married sisters..

Yes, but that was as different.

Chang and Eng had fully separate bodies ... they only had a patch of skin connecting them at the tummy. I think back then they were not sure if cutting the skin would also sever a lifesaving organ etc.

So they had their own 'equipment'.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrBT4ZvknxT6r8Af1pXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGJjawM5MDlyYWo1OWw4ZjFhJTI2YiUzRDQlMjZkJTNEYkhxbW56OXBZRUtYaFdYLk9GWXpUU0s0SnhqRTNPTnhESlprQUEtLSUyNnMlM0RndCUyNmklM0RhSW9Md1J3ek1xZE9jS0FwZm9JRQRmcgN5ZnAtdC05MDEEZ3ByaWQDaGo5bUhTb3hRY3FMS2w0U0Vld19vQQRtdGVzdGlkA0lORlJBJTNEUkhFTDYlMjZMT05HJTNEUUJBQ0syBG5fcnNsdAMxMARuX3N1Z2cDMTAEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzEEcHFzdHIDQ2hhbmcgYW5kIEUEcHFzdHJsAzExBHFzdHJsAzI3BHF1ZXJ5A2NoYW5nIGFuZCBlbmcgc2lhbWVzZSB0d2lucwR0X3N0bXADMTQwMDY3Mjg5MDMwMAR2dGVzdGlkA1FCQUNLMg--?gprid=hj9mHSoxQcqLKl4SEew_oA&pvid=lEVO9Tk4LjGQJ2qZU1Q8KhDKODMuOAAAAACRdI9y&p=chang+and+eng+siamese+twins&fr2=sa-gp&fr=yfp-t-901

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 21 2014 at 7:08am
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:18am
This is so creepy and sad.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Sandra you are wicked but you already know that LOL

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

They are on a double date

queue the side eye for them, they momma and those dudes...

this when "having a normal life" has gone too far. 

its a lie, you cannot have a 2 headed body and have a "normal life" 

i can't.

the one on the right is super cute
i wonder if they grew up with them and were just being nice
i know one of them got married

I think the real issues is they have men and people on here are still single.......LOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm so confused. I'm just going to hush

How tf did one get married but... Nvm

Hush PR

Shhhhhhhhh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training