Perfect Hair Collection

Twins Born With 1 Body, 2 Faces & 2 Brains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:28pm
im counting my blessingsHeart i have a set of  twins a boy & a girl they're remarkable to say the leastLOLseeing this broke my heart that somehow they didn't form or mold rightCry  i couldn't have done what they're doing, the BEST to them, they're gonna need it & moreHug
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:33pm
They didn't have to abort they could have induced and refused life saving measures. They give the parents of every preemie that option. Babies that young can't survive without a lot of medical help.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

That reminds me of this book I read where the dude had the power to "beam" to other places using his mind.  Universes and worlds included.  The catch.  Everytime he did it...when he put himself back together something was always missing or....added.  And he had less control everytime...like he was losing his mind.  This one time he came back from a world with a roach leg embedded in his hand because when he "beamed" out he was in an area with roaches ankle deep.  He assimilated a roach. 

Antyways.  At the end to kill the bad guy he held the guy and repeatedly beamed in and out until they were one big mass.  Even to read it I was grossed out.

Wow! That is some serious body horror, I'd love to read that!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I have such inappropriate curiosity about their sex life.

Oh I think we ALL have that curiousity.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

The girls with two heads have a fairly normal life. They drive and function like everyone else. They had a show for a little while. 

I applaud the family for loving their babies as is, because I know I would not have been able to have them, for give me God for saying it. This is sad. Jesus, if I have a baby please just let them be healthy. 

Yall wrong as PHUCK for some of these comments. LOL

Oh I know. I watched their reality TV show for a bit.

I stopped watching because the situations seems contrived as if they did not notice or care that people on the streets were staring at them.

That show gave me the creeps. I felt too sorry for them .. I don't care how well adjusted they appear.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 20 2014 at 4:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

They didn't have to abort they could have induced and refused life saving measures. They give the parents of every preemie that option. Babies that young can't survive without a lot of medical help.

Right. Let nature run it's course ... instead of spending a zillion dollars to keep them alive.

They should... pass naturally.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:24pm
Does insurance cover this type of care? 

I wonder how much money they are spending on keeping them alive. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

They are on a double date

queue the side eye for them, they momma and those dudes...

this when "having a normal life" has gone too far. 

its a lie, you cannot have a 2 headed body and have a "normal life" 

i can't.

the one on the right is super cute
i wonder if they grew up with them and were just being nice
i know one of them got married
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:36pm
I feel sorry for the baby born with two faces... I wonder if it will live past age 5.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 5:41pm
It annoys me when beings with two separate brains are referred to as one. The two separate brains makes it two separate beings with two separate consciences.

Also wow @ the comments about cost being a factor in this. Just wow.

Edited by liesnalibis - May 20 2014 at 6:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style