Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Twin Sisters Graduate Top of HS Class

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:44pm

we don't like these stories?

since when?

congratulations
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Idk, it's like people stay wanting extra credit for overcoming hardships they bring on themselves. Like ok, good for you, you were supposed to graduate from hs anyway....you were NOT supposed to be getting pregnant. Don't expect any extra kudos just because you "had a baby and still finished school"

Jmho

ohhhhhh

well they are still top of their class, kid or not

meh
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 5:58pm
what?  no congrats for graduating top of class with or without a baby.  ok.Sleepy
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:03pm
congrats to them.

Off topic, I'm fascinated by twins.  can you imagine if one twin was valedictorian and the other wasn't salutatorian?  I'm already wondering what the competition was like for #1/2 spots between them and did it change up during their school years or was one always a little bit smarter?

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 25 2014 at 6:04pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:08pm
purp 2 of my best friends are twins.  they are so alike and yet so diff.  it's weird.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

what?  no congrats for graduating top of class with or without a baby.  ok.Sleepy
So a single Black teen mom can't even get a hand clap for doing better than her entire graduating class? And going to university? foh.LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Idk, it's like people stay wanting extra credit for overcoming hardships they bring on themselves. Like ok, good for you, you were supposed to graduate from hs anyway....you were NOT supposed to be getting pregnant. Don't expect any extra kudos just because you "had a baby and still finished school"

Jmho

Well not only did they finish, they finished top of their class

And as much as that's what they were supposed to do, many have not

If only to encourage them, I'll hand clap 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:20pm
They should change their majors immediately. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

purp 2 of my best friends are twins.  they are so alike and yet so diff.  it's weird.

I have bro/sis twins. And this is true about them too.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 6:36pm
I was late, I see yall covered it lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic