Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Twin girls drown while grandmother naps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:34pm
The guilt will be to much to bear, grandma is going to be in the news soon...
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

I feel sorry for the homeowners as well. Don't nobody want these problems all because the kids' family did not properly watch them.

thissss mannnn I feel so bad for the homeowners.

Especially if they don't have kids of their own. Of course the pool wouldn't be child proof if they don't have any children.

This will probably stick with them for life.

Very sad situation. Those poor babies man.
Nobody is perfect but people need to start making better decisions.

I was wondering about this.  can they be blamed? Because it seems like that's the way it's headed.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:16pm
I wonder if the homeowners will be sued.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

If I had a pool, I wouldn't want anyone wandering into it. Installing a fence is a must.

Not all neighborhoods allow fences (something I was surprised to hear). My husband grew up in a nice suburban neighborhood and there were no fences separating the yards (the city think they look tacky). I don't know how they handle pools.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:04pm
@Chubby the communities you are speaking of wouldn't even allow that tacky ass pool
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:21pm
I don't agree with all this condemnation of grandmothers...my MIL watched my kids alot when they were small.  I feel a door was accidentally left unlocked or open, and the kids walked.  That family will live with the pain for years Cry
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:52pm
If not a fence a pool cover...
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:20am
RIP to those babies...but...

It seems like this article went in harder on the homeowners who didn't childproof their pool for children they weren't even expecting, than the parents and grandmother for not childproofing their house well enough for children not to escape.

Those children shouldn't have even been left unattended long enough to escape the house, let alone end up in someone else's yard.

I hope the parents accept that this was a freak accident, and don't point fingers...well maybe a few at Nana, but I'mma leave that alone for now.

Edited by ShadyLady - Apr 17 2014 at 12:20am
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Her old ass needs to be in jail....that's ridiculous....I'd be so angry at my mom if my babies drown while I was on my honeymoon....she prolly volunteered to baby sit too...

Terrible situation, can't imagine how both grandmother and parents must feel. I thought the
Article said the parents were gone for about an hour picking up furniture they had recently purchased?
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I don't agree with all this condemnation of grandmothers...my MIL watched my kids alot when they were small.  I feel a door was accidentally left unlocked or open, and the kids walked.  That family will live with the pain for years Cry

I also think it's weird people are assuming she's geriatric when she could easily be in her 40s.

Other than a mother I honestly can't think of a better person to care for a child than a granny.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic