BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Twin girls drown while grandmother naps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:15pm
those pool covers can be dangerous for a lot of reasons. But for rain water, they needed a cover pump or a mesh cover so rain water could drain off.

Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:16pm
Ripbabies

Yes, two year olds can open locks.... we recently put a lock that requires more manipulation and about Ann inch from top of door. Lil bee was getting chairs and unlocking doors. We had a chain lock and she got her brothers drum stick and hit at it until it moved enough for her open the door. I hide and watched her.

Once my mom put my son to sleep and then laid beside him and she fell asleep. Well he woke up and apparently slide down the other side of the bed. She had a long size bed. He wondered through the house, pulled all her papers onto the floor in jet office, dumped all the washing powder onto the floor, etc...my mom never heard him. He scared her when he touched her arm to say he was thirsty. She was like thank God he tore up stuff in the house and Mont go for the front door because she leaves on as busy residential street.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:17pm
Eta.. mom has king size bed.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:20pm
both of these stories are heartbreaking
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:07pm
yes .
I wish I hadn't listened to that 911 call for the FL twins. Cry The caller, the one who found them  (not related) was crying uncontrollably

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 16 2014 at 4:08pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so sad..

this is the pool shown in news articles
http://media2.wcpo.com/photo/2014/04/09/Pool2_1397046212087_4030423_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Unless theres a mesh that isn't very visible, that railing won't stop a kid from climbing over or thru it.  Also there isn't a fence in the surrounding area either that I can tell...too dangerously easy access...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

OhMyCurlz:

So youre saying you were there and actually watched a small child just wonder off.....I'd be mad too....

If Im with a friend I am always mindful of where their kids are....because if something happened to that child and I could have prevented it I wouldn't forgive myself....At some point you have to think about whats best for the helpless kids....not...."I don't watch kids under 4"
....no...I don't think anybody would stand and watch a small child just....wonder off. Confused

I would have watched him had I known that she wasn't. She was standing right in front of him. She later walked off. There was no legitimate reason as to why she had to walk off, she just did. When you want someone to do you the courtesy of watching a child that they did not give birth to, you could at the very least ask or verbalize the fact that you are going to walk off so that said person knows that they should watch your child. She didn't do that. Some people who have children have a nasty habit of taking advantage of friends/family in that regard, at times she is apart of that ilk.

You dont get them luxuries of walking off when you have a child known to be disobedient. 

I don't watch kids under four with behavioral problems; that's my new rule since that little incident. I just dont. Im not accustomed to that sheit. Back in the day when my momma said don't walk off, don't open this door, etc...I didn't do it. I'm not about to deal with me taking a 5 minute piss break only to find a 3 year old pushed a chair up to the fridge and drank the whole pitcher of koolaide. Nope. 

Aiden aint helpless. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Apr 16 2014 at 6:22pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Her old ass needs to be in jail....that's ridiculous....I'd be so angry at my mom if my babies drown while I was on my honeymoon....she prolly volunteered to baby sit too...

thanks sandy! the article state they were gone for an hour.

What if she never volunteered to watch them but they went to run errands and kinda sorta gave her the responsibility?

Serious ?: OP these kids died but with the black lady/job interview kids in car they didn't, any reason you weren't so ______ towards grandma and/or the parents? 

Tongue in cheek: The parents should have used BC if they couldn't find (or afford) a suitable person to watch their kids. The grandparents (both sets) should have used BC too, so these ______ parents would have never been born.

I see storm water collected on the top of the pool coverCryCryCryCryCry
This. 

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:57pm
If I had a pool, I wouldn't want anyone wandering into it. Installing a fence is a must.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 6:58pm
charge tge grandma with neglegence
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>