BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Twin girls drown while grandmother naps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:43pm
OhMyCurlz:

So youre saying you were there and actually watched a small child just wonder off.....I'd be mad too....

If Im with a friend I am always mindful of where their kids are....because if something happened to that child and I could have prevented it I wouldn't forgive myself....At some point you have to think about whats best for the helpless kids....not...."I don't watch kids under 4"
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Her old ass needs to be in jail....that's ridiculous....I'd be so angry at my mom if my babies drown while I was on my honeymoon....she prolly volunteered to baby sit too...

thanks sandy! the article state they were gone for an hour.

What if she never volunteered to watch them but they went to run errands and kinda sorta gave her the responsibility?

Serious ?: OP these kids died but with the black lady/job interview kids in car they didn't, any reason you weren't so ______ towards grandma and/or the parents? 

Tongue in cheek: The parents should have used BC if they couldn't find (or afford) a suitable person to watch their kids. The grandparents (both sets) should have used BC too, so these ______ parents would have never been born.

I see storm water collected on the top of the pool coverCryCryCryCryCry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:59pm
so sad..

this is the pool shown in news articles
http://media2.wcpo.com/photo/2014/04/09/Pool2_1397046212087_4030423_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:59pm
also, 2 year old twin black girls drowned in FL a few days ago .
Cry

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 16 2014 at 2:02pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:00pm
Technically those parents were responsible....they provided everything necessary for the children....food roof etc....even a two parent home....so to say they shouldn't have any children because the grandmother was babysitting (which in most cases is ideal) while they were honeymooning....this is really carelessness.....and its also isn't a color issue....

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:04pm
Im quite sure Grandma feels bad enough, older people need their rest and should not have been left to care for two active toddlers.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:06pm
geez the cover is secure on the pool. The water in the pic looks like storm water over the cover and it looks deep. So sad!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:12pm
This is just tragic
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so sad..

this is the pool shown in news articles
http://media2.wcpo.com/photo/2014/04/09/Pool2_1397046212087_4030423_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Raatid!!!! thats a lot of water on top. It looks like a tank, we get a few child drowning and attempted savings subsequent drownings yearly from those too.Cry No one is charged though.

Sandy im not pointing to a colour issue but starf mentioned that the outrage is different where the child dies vs being found unharmed

wait another set of twins and water?!CryCry

those small people move really quickly in a flash they're gone, my neighbour's kid (2y-o at the time) was 5 houses down the road when my brother's friend picked him up (he was driving to visit us), they never even  realised he was missing
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 2:14pm
awww wow so sad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>