Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Twin girls drown while grandmother naps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:30am
So sad.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:45am

This is sad on so many levels

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:53am
Sad, somebody is lying.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:54am
Yeah I wonder did they even question the grandmother. Are they going to just let this slide even though it was her job to be supervising them?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 7:58am
Oh my goodness, maybe Granny has a condition or takes medication that caused her to go to sleep. Those babies were on a mission, I wonder if that particular neighbor has a pet that they normally play with and they went looking for it.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:20am
Very sad! I can't fathom how they were able to get out of the house.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:21am
@herwoman i think they said the neighbors were out of town when it happened.

My first side eye, when you're outta town, aren't you sure to make sure your home is secured? More so than making a simple store run?

If granny wasn't in a state to watch the kids, parents shouldn't have let her watch them. Anyone with kids or anyone who's babysat enough knows it takes .2 seconds for a child to get into something they have no business getting in to.

I side-eyed the fact that it was unclear whether or not there was a fence around the pool. A fence is nothing to overlook. Either there was or wasn't, no gray area. Are they prolonging it to try and give the homeowners an opportunity to install a fence?

They were in her care for an hour. Did the kids get dropped off while granny was already sleep?

And getting into a neighbors pool is something that I imagine mischievous teenagers hopping a fence to do, not two 2 y.o. toddlers. Are there no partitions between the yards where anyone walking behind the houses can easily gain access to the neighbors pool? Were there stairs?

Wouldn't accidental drowning mimic a situation where sayyy someone lured them to get something from in the pool or told them to go swimming?

There are too many holes. Maybe they should investigate as if the parents were black.

Furthermore, this is not an accident this is blatant neglect.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Apr 16 2014 at 8:33am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:41am
^^The reason I wondered if they usually play with a pet is because it's been cold outside for a long time I doubt they were thinking let's just go jump in the pool unless of course like you said there is no fence and the pool is visible from the front of the house. Secondly, granny has to be sick because kids even when they are trying to be sneaky are loud unless granny actually went to bed instead of dozing off on the couch. I have questions galore like did the kids have on a jacket? Shoes? Was granny planning to take them outside fell asleep and forgot?
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:46am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

^^The reason I wondered if they usually play with a pet is because it's been cold outside for a long time I doubt they were thinking let's just go jump in the pool unless of course like you said there is no fence and the pool is visible from the front of the house. Secondly, granny has to be sick because kids even when they are trying to be sneaky are loud unless granny actually went to bed instead of dozing off on the couch. I have questions galore like did the kids have on a jacket? Shoes? Was granny planning to take them outside fell asleep and forgot?

I soooooo misread your question. For some reason, I thought you meant the neighbors went looking for their own pet and could have accidentally left the gate open when the toddlers entered. I see what you mean now.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:58am
This reminds me of a situation where my friend "expected" me to watch her son at the park. He wandered off to the entire other side of the park and she was mad like "weren't you watching him?". 

That's why I righteously don't like watching kids under 4. Sometimes parents will be so eager for you to watch their kids, especially for free, they don't even take the necessary precautions to make sure their own kids are safe. How do two two year olds unlock a door and wander off out of a house? 

I'm side eyeing the whole story. The gma and the parents. 

I feel sorry for the homeowners as well. Don't nobody want these problems all because the kids' family did not properly watch them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>