BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TV Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:17am

lol why were you mad at that show?
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol why were you mad at that show?

I updated.  I forgot about Chalky's family and all the Black Singers/Dancers at his club.  I love BWE.  That last episode was Cur-razy! 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:23am

yeah it was crazy

I wonder what will happen next year
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:40am
oh yeah and I love Nashville

I want Rayna and Deacon to live happily ever after...but that won't ever work

Maddie couldn't be a black person's child ever

Peggy is super crazy but she played him like a violin

there father is something else and I can't wait for that to play out...I want proof that he killed their mother

I prefer scarlet and gunnar than her with oh boy

I'm sad that Scarlett doesn't like being on stage

I really like Scarlett's best friend but I don't want her with Gunnar

I understand why Juliette is the way she is...I would like her to win at just one thing in life

the new label head is a cuss word

I don't trust Luke wheeler

Teddy makes bad decisions

I want layla to fall off a cliff

and the rich swingers are weird white people

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't think Michael Knight is a good designer. He should've never won the insect challenge. Everything he does is so budget. I'm in love with Chris Palu and I hope Korto steps it up.

i really liked michael back in his season (which was what.. 7 years ago..?) but i don't think his fashion sense has grown.. i think its stuck behind now.. but i still don't agree with him leaving.. WTF does jeffrey (who was in the bottom like 3 weeks in a row) get to stay time and time again.. they didnt even eliminate ANYbody in an effort to save him.. but michael has to go..? didnt like it. 

i do hope korto steps it up too.. but i think thats just cus she's black tbh.. she's kinda blah to me all the way around. she can say a funny line or pull out a nice garment but she's still blah to me. 

i love chris palu too.. he's always been funny to me and he has true talent. I'm really rooting for him

i liked victor until he stole alynna's (the russian girl) idea… and didnt admit it. he coulda just been like, 'my friend gave me this idea..' but he didnt. he is a good designer though. 

i like alynna but she needs more confidence and she needs to try different things… 

i think that girl who has won before might win again… she's the most consistent.. next to chris.. one of them. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 03 2013 at 10:52am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:51am
oh and i really like alyssa milano cus i watched charmed forever… but i don't like her as a host either. 
she doesnt dress good enough and her personality for it is just… not quite right. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Person of Interest killed my girl (Taraji)Cry

I don't watch the show but I saw her on a late night show and she said viewers were so shocked by her being killed off but that it was planned that she would only be on the show for a short period of time. She said it was hard keeping it a secret for so long but short-term was   was part of her signing arrangement so she'd be free to do movies.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:57am
i watch tv in spurts...but there are a few current shows i try and catch regularly...

scandal
suits
boardwalk empire (the finale irritated me...sigh)
revolution
project runway
black list (season finale was meh as well)
game of thrones
masters of sex
i'm trying to get into hostage...but i can't seem to
i may start watching homeland...still deciding...

i will also continue to watch ratchett reality tv as well for general entertainment purposes...lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:04pm
I've been recording Masters of Sex but haven't watched any yet. Is it good?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

the only shows i really fcks with enough to discuss are pretty little liars, project runway, and RHOBV i think..
i was into x-factor until josh levi left (again) its all my fault… i didnt vote.. 

I've fell off of svu since their story lines started sucking.. and i occasionally watch ncis LA.

Pretty little liars, the acting is horrible but I love that storybook town with highschool drama lol. I love me some SVU, Amaro can soooooooooo get it Embarrassed

yea emily and hanna can't act.. but i still looove the drama/thrill/mystery of it.. although sometimes they annoy me and it seems like they're just makin ish up cus they don't know where to go… 

hmm… i may have to start giving svu another chance.. i always loved it.. i still watch the super old re-reruns.. but they have been annoying me lately.. ill start recording them again 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic