BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

TV Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Once Upon a Time had a black girl for 1 season and killed her

that was a horrible storyline tho'

I'm trying to get back into Once Upon a time, but I don't like Henry's character anymore....he's to whiny to have the lineage he does
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Once Upon a Time had a black girl for 1 season and killed her

that was a horrible storyline tho'

I'm trying to get back into Once Upon a time, but I don't like Henry's character anymore....he's to whiny to have the lineage he does

leave Henry alone.  everybody hates HenryLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't think Michael Knight is a good designer. He should've never won the insect challenge. Everything he does is so budget. I'm in love with Chris Palu and I hope Korto steps it up.

agree with everything...I still don't think Alyssa is a good enough host
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:00am
right now im loving:

The Good Wife
Homeland

i feel like these two shows came back strong.  the rest of the show i watch are just ok this season.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:03am
My "Black Women actually DO exist" list is:

True Blood
Scandal
(of course)
Bones
American Horror Story
Sleepy Hollow
L&HH
Chrissy & Mr. Jones
Vampire Diaries
House of Lies

Person of Interest (until last weekCry)
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

The Originals - This one is on thin ice.  Since its a spin off of Vampire Diaries the witches are supposed to be black.  Now all of a sudden the witches are mostly white and not one black witch was part of the big ritual of "Harvest".  FOH, and in New Orleans too.  FOH!

Spartacus - Just re-watched this series on Starz on Demand.  Best fckn show ever!!!

Boardwalk Empire - Thanks Samone!, I forgot about Chalky's family and the Singers at the Club. 

The follow are still on my DVR but I'm not supposed to be watching themCry

Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Marvel Agents of Shield
Grimm
Dracula
The Blacklist
SNLAngry
The Colbert Report (Steven is the only person on the show so this one is okayLOL

I'm just generally annoyed with network television creating fictional worlds where we simply do not exist.  For some reason this is really bothering me.   Like you could really be a character in a long running series and never even walk past a black female.   We are NOT invisible and we do real sh*t every damn day!!  Every got-damn thing we do forces us to interact with them.   The US cannot run without black women!!  Hmpf!

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Dec 03 2013 at 12:26pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:04am
OMG Henry's character is just about to get really interesting with the Peter Pan element.....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:07am

why don't you want to watch boardwalk empire?
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:09am
I just started on the first season of the walking dead last night. I'm so tempted to go look in the season four thread and my friend said he won't talk to me until  catch up b/c i keep asking too many questions.

Towanda is so bitter. She knew what she was doing when she told the other sisters about Traci's husband. And Trina rubs me the wrong way. She comes off like she doesn't like being black.

Abby from sleepy hollow pisses me off with the way she treats her sister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:10am

right now im loving:

The Good Wife
Homeland

i feel like these two shows came back strong.  the rest of the show i watch are just ok this season.

everyone says that the goodwife is good, and the couple episodes I watched, I liked I just need to start that from the beginning as well as homeland...my mother really likes sleepy hollow so I need to start that as well....

I wanna watch Dexter from the beginning as well

does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy...we stopped watching it after, Jax had a hard time, getting his son back while they were in Ireland...is it better now
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why don't you want to watch boardwalk empire?

I DO watch all of those shows on the "unapproved" list.  I'm supposed to be mad at them though.  I guess Boardwalk Empire technically could be on the list since there are multiple black females.  I'll fix it!

ETA:  I also had Bones on the wrong list

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Dec 03 2013 at 10:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair