BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TV Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TV Thread
    Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:26am
I know there isn't enough members anymore for each TV show but maybe we can discuss several in one.........I'm def gonna be discussing RHOBH, Shas, witches of East End, Project Runway, Top Chef, and Real Husbands of Hollywood, and NCIS, and the Braxtons here and there, and I invite anyone else to discuss the shows that they are watching as well

.....My semester is almost over with so after next week I'm binging on Netflix, and my DVR
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:36am
Its funny because last night I was thinking I have another show to take off my list.  I'm boycotting shows that have no black females in a lead roleEmbarrassed.

Person of Interest killed my girl (Taraji)Cry
Revenge wrote the British Black Girl off (Ashley)
Once Upon a Time had a black girl for 1 season and killed her
SNL is disrespecting the fck out of our concerns. 

I'll come back with a list of shows I still have on my list.  Fortunately there are way more than there used to be. I'm sure I'm violating my boycott with a few things I watchAngry...LOL

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

that was a horrible storyline tho'

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:39am
I LOVE Sleepy Hollow, Nicole Betharie is a good actress. She has a few movies on netflix
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:42am
I'm home sick all day today so I may check out sleepy hollow
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:43am
the only shows i really fcks with enough to discuss are pretty little liars, project runway, and RHOBV i think..
i was into x-factor until josh levi left (again) its all my fault… i didnt vote.. 

I've fell off of svu since their story lines started sucking.. and i occasionally watch ncis LA.

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

the only shows i really fcks with enough to discuss are pretty little liars, project runway, and RHOBV i think..
i was into x-factor until josh levi left (again) its all my fault… i didnt vote.. 

I've fell off of svu since their story lines started sucking.. and i occasionally watch ncis LA.

Pretty little liars, the acting is horrible but I love that storybook town with highschool drama lol. I love me some SVU, Amaro can soooooooooo get it Embarrassed
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

that was a horrible storyline tho'

Yes!!  And she was horrible in the role tooLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:51am
I don't think Michael Knight is a good designer. He should've never won the insect challenge. Everything he does is so budget. I'm in love with Chris Palu and I hope Korto steps it up.
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:55am
here's what I will say

RHOBH

-I'm over kyle playing the victim in regards to Lisa, either you want to be her friend or put her in the side lane, but playing the victim all the time is irritating

as far as the cheating scandal, if it was true, I would think that the fallout would be bigger, because Kyle tries too hard to pretend her family life is perfect

-I don't see the purpose of KIM anymore, but her daughter graduating did make me feel warm inside

-Yolanda, I'm still team Yolanda, but I'm not sure what light bravo is trying to paint her

- I will always be team Lisa, she is who she is, and I love her relationship with Ken

-Brandy, is so trashy but she keeps the show interesting, at first I didn't like her, but she is entertaining

-Joyce, I'm not sure if i'm gonna like her, shes not useful yet

-Carrolton-I just want to get to know and see her more, before I form an opinion

SHAS

I have no idea why MJ and mike still trust him

Jessica is stupid there is no way, I'm converting my religion without a hint of engagement

-aww I feel some type of way about mike being the least accomplished brother, I don't think it's pity, but I'm not gonna laugh at him either

GG- I started the last season with only like three episodes of left, so GG didn't leave a good taste in my mouth, although I wouldn't take her out in public with me, I like that she is trying to be a better person, so I'm warming up to her, I would like her as a friend though, she'll cut somebody for me in a heartbeat

-Team Lilly and the annoying voice that runs in her whole family....I do like Lilly, she has an off putting personality to those who are ratchet but there is nothing wrong with standards if you are ok with the consequences...I just think that the other shas don't like the fact that they aren't on her level material wise

-Asa is boring me this season

-MJ is stupid for taking reza back, you know she doesn't have any backbone

NCIS

I'm sad the Ziva left this season...it was fine when they replaced the other chick with Ziva because ziva was funny with her culture references and could hold her own, plus she had the messed up family storyline....How did her mother die?

Greys
there's so much I can say with grey's but I'm gonna stick to the basics

I don't like what they are doing with Christina and Meredith

I'm glad that Arizona and callie are getting back together

I'm not sure if I like the fact that bailey is going crazy or that her husband dropped out of surgery

-I wanted Owen and Christina to last, but we all knew they wouldn't

- I just want Jackson to be happy and let me have his babies

-I really do like Debbie Allen's character,

-I hope this chick doesn't break Karev's heart

-I semi like the new group of Interns

Braxtons

That was dirty of Towanda to put traci's business on blast like that...I thought that traci knew and had confided in Towanda, and Towanda was just informing the sister

Towanda is gonna be the villain this season like Tamar was last season

I like Tamar as a mother, it humanizes her

-I'm glad Traci Got her a radio show

-I love I love Hurt you with Toni and Baby face...I'm mad that they pushed the album back to February

-I like Hot Suga, I just didn't like video, but I didn't hate it like some of you all.....that was mean calling it Cold Salt

-is Andre working yet

-and I highly doubt Trina is gonna fully divorce Gabe

- I live for Toni's short hair cuts

I'll be back later but I gotta go study finals start tomorrow

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair