Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:18am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

In happier times!! Nigella is gorg.

She is and that's such a unique and pretty name. I had to look up the origin when I heard it.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:28am
^

anyway,

a very strange sequence of pics

what was going on in the last ones with the nose?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:34am
@ sweet lol gurllLOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:41am
I'll tell you what is really amazing.

An internet friend was telling me how much she couldn't stand Nigella and could not stand her cooking show and how she's got it all going on with the rich hubbys etc.

Then I told her EVERYBODY's got problems. It's just that their problems are not particularly your problems. For all you know .. thar rich hubby in that big mansion is ... kicking her A** everynight.

Wouldn't you'd rather have your regular house with your regular problems ... than to be living under tghe tyranny of a man every night?

Of course .. she blew that off .. but I have to contact her now and tell her about this news story!

Moral of the story ... no matter how rich, beautiful or famous .. EVERYONE has got some kind of pain going on .. at least at some point in their lives so there's no point in being jealous of other people.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I'll tell you what is really amazing.

An internet friend was telling me how much she couldn't stand Nigella and could not stand her cooking show and how she's got it all going on with the rich hubbys etc.

Then I told her EVERYBODY's got problems. It's just that their problems are not particularly your problems. For all you know .. thar rich hubby in that big mansion is ... kicking her A** everynight.

Wouldn't you'd rather have your regular house with your regular problems ... than to be living under tghe tyranny of a man every night?

Of course .. she blew that off .. but I have to contact her now and tell her about this news story!

Moral of the story ... no matter how rich, beautiful or famous .. EVERYONE has got some kind of pain going on .. at least at some point in their lives so there's no point in being jealous of other people.

I agree whole hardheartedly with you printer inkClap
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:03am
Becky dun put the ass beating in the atmosphere.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:24am
Pics from last year. Nasty ole bully. 

Heard it all before: Playful Charles Saatchi puts his hand over wife Nigella Lawson's mouth in a bid to silence her 

He's said to be a notorious recluse but it seems as though Charles Saatchi is changing his ways.

Enjoying a sit down meal with his wife Nigella Lawson at their favourite restaurant on Saturday afternoon, Saatchi seemed to be keen to express himself as they got lost in a deep conversation.

Discussing what appeared to his latest books, the 69-year-old gallery owner put his hand over his wife's mouth in an attempt to silence her as he put his point forward.

Thats enough from you! Charles Saatchi silenced his wife Nigella Lawson on Saturday as they enjoyed a meal in London

That's enough from you! Charles Saatchi silenced his wife Nigella Lawson on Saturday as they enjoyed a meal in London

At their favourite spot: Nigella and Charles were seen going through his latest books over lunch

At their favourite spot: Nigella and Charles were seen going through his latest books over lunch

Charles was seen puffing away on a cigarette as he talked through his new work.

The couple were pictured flicking through the pages of the manuscripts as well as inspecting the front and back covers.

With a glass of wine in front of her, Nigella took on the role of the supportive wife as she handed Saatchi her opinions.

Trusting her opinion: Charles listened carefully as Nigella went through the pages of his book

Trusting her opinion: Charles listened carefully as Nigella went through the pages of his book

Giving her honest critique: Lawson became animated as she discussed the pages with her husband

Giving her honest critique: Lawson became animated as she discussed the pages with her husband

Thoughts on the picture? The pair thoroughly inspected the books as they sipped on wine

Thoughts on the picture? The pair thoroughly inspected the books as they sipped on wine

Keeping her ensemble causal for the meal, the TV chef wore a black top which braved a plunging neckline with a pair of black jeans and knee high boots.

A tweed trench coat completed Nigella's look as she wore her dark hair down in a centre parting.

Charles looked smart in a black coat, white shirt with navy trousers and a black suede loafers.

Man and wife: Charles and Nigella were lost in a deep conversation for the entire duration of their meal

Man and wife: Charles and Nigella were lost in a deep conversation for the entire duration of their meal

Clash of conclusions: The loving couple both seemed keen to get their points across

Clash of conclusions: The loving couple both seemed keen to get their points across

Tender touch: The 69-year-old gallery owner placed his hand on Lawsons arm as they finished their conversation

Tender touch: The 69-year-old gallery owner placed his hand on Lawson's arm as they finished their conversation

Showing off her curves: Nigella wore a tweed trench coat with a black top, jeans and knee high boots
Showing off her curves: Nigella wore a tweed trench coat with a black top, jeans and knee high boots

As the couple, who have been married since 2003, left the restaurant side by side they looked just as loved up as ever.

The daughter of former Chancellor Nigel Lawson moved in with the art aficionado just nine months after her late husband John Diamond passed away in 2001.

Although Charles is rarely spotted out in public and doesn't even attend the private views of his gallery's exhibitions, the couple are known to be inseparable.

Home bound: Nigella grabbed her glass of white wine as they rounded up their lunch date

Home bound: Nigella grabbed her glass of white wine as they rounded up their lunch date

Inseparable: The couple who got married in 2003 hardly spend any time apart from each other

Inseparable: The couple who got married in 2003 hardly spend any time apart from each other

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:27am
He is gross. Dead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:31am
i think these pictures arent telling the full story
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 9:27am
What a disgusting, controlling man. Girl divorce him and take half. I don't know how it works over there but shiiiiid.

But he seems like the type to put a hit out on somebody. Ole hook nosed self.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic