Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:31am
what a pucci. i'll keep my "angry black woman" label then. cause his face would most certainly be introduced to the nearest fork. Fvckr.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:35am
I was expecting to actually see something graphic. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:37am
I think I can be a tad be perverted at times, this seemed slightly sexual to me..Ouch
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:06am
I love nigella as well. My initial thought was 'who'd she publicly flirt with now? She's so raunchy. makes you want lick steak! ..but this is serious. Her kids should have to see this...sigh.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:34am
I was actually expecting something on the level of Rihanna. All the same that is messed up.l
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:16am
So I wonder when she'll be fired. Her husband clearly has violent tendencies and poses a threat to the cast of her show *cough*
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:18am
^Get out Femme!LOL
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I was expecting to actually see something graphic. 

LMAO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:14am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I think I can be a tad be perverted at times, this seemed slightly sexual to me..Ouch

You're not alone. I saw the kink in this too, but then again I'm a freak so. LOL

Anyway that's hella embarassing. She seems like a nice lady and I like her show. No comment on the dying husband situation. Chickens come home to roost.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:16am
On a serious note though, If that was my mom I'd crack his f*cking head open.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>