Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TV Chef Nigella Lawson attacked by husband(graphic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 10:21pm
Sad because I've been in that situation before. Abused in public and humiliated. He must have done a number on her for her to not walk away. I hope this is a wake up call for her, it being in the news now.
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 10:32pm
Sad, I like Nigella. Her first Husband adored her. I loved watching her cooking show, she made cooking simple. This man is an animal
apple_sauce View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote apple_sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 10:50pm
Her life in private w/ this man must be HELL if he's so bold to do this to her in public. Poor Nigella.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Sad because I've been in that situation before. Abused in public and humiliated. He must have done a number on her for her to not walk away. I hope this is a wake up call for her, it being in the news now.

Maybe being in the news will allow her to "wake up".....

If that is the public....i cannot imagine what she goes through at home. 
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:14pm
The same exact thing happened to me before and no one did anything. I'm not mad at the spectators (people crazy these days) but I understand her fear and I wish someone could have stepped in like someone could have for me. I'm not famous, but this incident alone should really open her eyes to what's going on. There is no turning back once what was once kept indoors becomes out in the open. Word to Ike and Tina.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:46pm
not even the paparazzi called the police?  Hopefully it doesn't get swept under the rug, surprise me please

At 70 he's lucky she doesn't make his death look natural

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 16 2013 at 12:46pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:48pm
hugs to all the ladies that suffered with abuse Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 12:41am
ugh...
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

look at the fear in her eyes. Some won't be sympathetic to her because she cheated on her dying husband with this man. He is very powerful, a billionaire so it will be interesting to see if 'friends' speak out. 

oh she deserved it then

Joseph, just stop!!  Nigella or any human being, should NEVER be treated in that manner!!
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

hugs to all the ladies that suffered with abuse Cry

I recall Indie's situation vividly, I was terrified for her.   I am happy she is doing well and away from it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic