BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TTT Best of 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:51am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The Jaide fight thread
lmfao. why didnt she walk away??LOLLOLLOL straight took a tour of that locker.CryCry

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Last one...im done ...being childish.....|jaide|steviej
LOL

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 02 2014 at 3:56am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:34am
i didnt really see where she threw shade.. 
until maybe after afro threw shade at her. she didnt come for the many other ppl who got at her though.. 

but yea i don't think y'all were brutal or anything… (still haven't read past page 30) but it just seemed… randomish. i didnt know she was disliked.. 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

trillscott is def missed.

that Jaide thread still got me crying.

jaide be like 'i wasnt ready'
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:25pm
Please don't set me off again. mercy.CryCryCry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:26pm
can someone please find this thread? I can't remember the title but the gif had me in tears all over againCryLOL

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:43pm
That chuck e cheese's thread tho

Edited by HunnyB - Jan 02 2014 at 1:43pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I think I read this 10 more times and laughed just as hardCry

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so i see you're allowed to say whatever it is you feel in pms and this thread and it's all good so i'll do the same.

your struggle growth journey ass saw that thread. you think im SCARED? of what bitch? your thesaurus? again, you waited until nobody gave a damn to want to say something. a week later?

let's get this straight. it took you 3 yrs of rubbing castor oil to make it 3 inches past ya neck?...and you wanna hit people up talkin bout "look at me now"...well bitch, i looked. google. you look like sh*t. lost member of the 5 heartbeats, long in the forehead ass.

you got your big girl words going on in this thread, but you didn't have the courage to say how you really feel out in the open until you created a little buzz huh? all of that nonsense was squashed in APRIL OF 2010(!). you've rehearsed, revised, and rewrote your insults for years, just waiting to use them. 1 star for that.

everytime you posted in a thread with any of the 6 ppl you pmed, that was on your mind? what were you waiting for? 1 more inch of growth, then ima pop off? 257 more dollars then ima be like, "yeah, i can buy your life ho."...what...was...the...point?

you can respond as eloquently as you want to in order to hide the deep seeded pain coursing through your keyboard. you've exposed all of your crazy. i bullied you? boo bish bye.

The best ETHER of 2013

what thread was this in/who was she talking to
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:30pm
Wonder was talking to TeenDiva I believe after TeenDiva went on a hiatus while she got her life together and then came back and called Wonder a bully and sent PMs to other posters.....It's in that leggings thread
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:45am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt really see where she threw shade.. 
until maybe after afro threw shade at her. she didnt come for the many other ppl who got at her though.. 

but yea i don't think y'all were brutal or anything… (still haven't read past page 30) but it just seemed… randomish. i didnt know she was disliked.. 

Everyone went in on mb because she was annoying as fck...bhm just didn't like her and it all went to hell in that thread
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:09am
that's even more fucced up cause that means The BHM was frontin' till that thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic