Perfect Hair Collection

Trying McDonalds for the First Time Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying McDonalds for the First Time Ever
    Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:52pm
warning this is about white people

"Americans" Trying McDonalds for the First Time Ever

video

What the is wrong with these people?  I was under the impression you couldn’t be a legal US citizen unless you crushed Big Macs on the regular.  To NEVER have it?  Not once?  I ‘m not even sure how that happens.  It’s one thing to choose to not eat McDonald’s as an adult because it’s absolutely horrible for you and you’re in control of what you put in your body.  At least that makes some sense (it doesn’t make any sense).  But how did they avoid it as a small child?  My parents were shoving Happy Meals down my throat way before I would’ve had the cognitive ability to decline.  I never would’ve because the haunting aroma of a meal from McDonald’s is simply too intoxicating but that’s beside the point..  Whenever my Mom didn’t want to make dinner we’d just swing through the drive through and eat like the richest of kings.  It was like a mini holiday.  I almost feel bad for these people.  Robbed of childhood that involved Happy Meals, toys, greasy hamburgers and pure joy.

weird face

Now THAT’S a face only a mother can love.  Did you see how fast he crushed that Big Mac?  No way that was the first time he’d ever had one. He just said yes to the people who asked him to do the video so he could get a free burger and fries.  I see you.

agenda

this bitch.  She clearly came in with an agenda.  She came in with her mind made up and nothing was going to change it.  Those Big Mac and fries could’ve given her the greatest and longest mouth orgasm of her life and she still would’ve said it sucked.  Calling the Big Mac “a disappointment” is the biggest slap in America’s face.  People like her suck.  Oh and you’re not winning any brownie points with normal people when one of the first things out of your mouth is “I’m a holistic health coach.”  Gross.  I don’t even know that that means and I want to throw up everywhere.

(She is pretty hot though and half of things she said were sexual so it’s all good I guess)

very nice

I have nothing mean spirited to say about this lady.  She seems sweet and was open minded about the whole thing.  Well done.  And yes, I would.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/super-page/check-out-these-americans-trying-mcdonalds-for-the-first-time-ever/

Edited by tatee - May 08 2014 at 3:55pm
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:54pm

I will never buy my child McDonald's
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

no way you watched the vid or read the commentary thats fast.  man, this is just for jokes.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:58pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

no way you watched the vid or read the commentary thats fast.  man, this is just for jokes.

I read the first paragraph and skimmed the others

I did not watch the video

I just hate fast food lol
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:14pm
Who wrote this? And said the red head holistic lady is "hot"? LOL Lol at the comment about the man. And all "Americans" are white folks? Hahaha
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:23pm
The video doesn't work for me. But McDonald's food is disgusting to me now, except for the fries. I liked it as a kid but I haven't had it in years and when I did, I wanted to throw up.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:05pm
Them strawberry cream pies tho.....
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Them strawberry cream pies tho.....

Me: I'm going to the grocery store you need anything?
Son: Naaah
Me: Ok I'll be back...
Son: *calls my phone* Aye ma what's up with that strawberry cream pie though?
Me: I hate you, McDonalds is out of the way
Son: Thanks mooommy

Almost everyday
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:20pm
LMAO.....those things are tasty....I feel him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>