Perfect Hair Collection

Try this...u already have it

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Try this...u already have it
    Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 8:00pm
So havent used my skin peel in 2 weeks because i had started a regimin that seemed to work. I used the peel and my face seemed to break out again.
After talking to someone at work & reading randomness online.... I decided to try WATER!!!

Not just drinking, but using it on my face. I wash my face with water ONLY & that is it. NO OTHER PRODUCTS AT ALL. NO CREAMS OR SOAPS..OR ASTRINGENTS.

your face will not feel dry after doing this because you are not drying your face out with soap. I literally rinse my face with water...let it air dry....and my face is doing much better.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 10:54pm
Eeeshhh...I might give this a go.  Better than using urine IMO.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 8:19am
LOL I tried urine but wasn't consistent enough to see results. Topically, not drinking it LOL.
BarBieGiRL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarBieGiRL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 5:52pm
Have you tried steaming? 
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by BarBieGiRL BarBieGiRL wrote:

Have you tried steaming? 

i have but i was not consistent
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 8:47pm
Just an update. My face is doing great with the water only method. I do my mandelic peels once a week.

If you try this, you will need to exfoliate every once in a while to remove dead skin.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:50am
I've done water only before because I thought I had left my soap at home when I went to work a summer camp for two weeks. It was fine, but because I have oily skin I still needed to use ACV/water mix as an astringent to get rid of the oil the water didn't rinse away and yes exfoliate with sea salt weekly. I use handmade natural soap because I need something to cut through the oil..I've also only use 100% aloe vera gel to cleanse my face and my skin loved it..it cut through most of the oil so I didn't need to astringent, but I still used it.

Edited by khivey - Nov 03 2012 at 2:52am
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:11pm
I just started using only water, actually. With the weather, Proactiv has been drying out my face, so I didn't want to irritate it by using any other products. Just Bio Oil after rinsing. I'm also using my body brush to get the dead skin off my face, since water won't do that.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:58am
Water is still working for me...and those
Mandelic acid peels are the truth. I wake up with less bumps...literally.
Raiyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 11:02pm
I'd never thought to try only washing my face with water, but I will try it out in the morning :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply