Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Truth Behind Christmas...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

I saw this program that said the reason there are places outside of Egypt that have pyramids is because aliens visited those people and told them how to build them, just as they had told the Egyptyians. The truth is that when the Israelites were scattered around the Earth, they took they pyramid building knowledge they had obtained in slavery to the ends of the Earth and built pyramids far from Egypt. This answer I can accept without laughing until my stomach hurts as I did at the alien excuse. Also, there is documentation, that Columbus knew that he was encountering Israelites when he encountered the Native Americans. He identified America with Arzareth. There are books that detail the true customs of Native Americans.....and not the heathen customs the history books detail. BlaqueFoxx.....I think you talked about one of them in another post. 12 Years spent learning lies.......
Yes! Take a good look at this book:

This book gives insightful information about how the people Columbus encountered spoke Hebrew, celebrated the Passover, ate unleavened bread, etc.
Its completely disgusting how this book ( paper back, published in the 70's) is being sold online for up to $1000.00!!!!
I'm going to try to go to the main NY library to see if they have it. I do believe that they have it on reserve there and you can't take it out smh...

$294.00 on Amazon...That's crazy..
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 12:31pm
This is a good movie.  Ive watched it 2 or 3 times.  It's about slavery.  Seems pretty accurate.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

I saw this program that said the reason there are places outside of Egypt that have pyramids is because aliens visited those people and told them how to build them, just as they had told the Egyptyians. The truth is that when the Israelites were scattered around the Earth, they took they pyramid building knowledge they had obtained in slavery to the ends of the Earth and built pyramids far from Egypt. This answer I can accept without laughing until my stomach hurts as I did at the alien excuse. Also, there is documentation, that Columbus knew that he was encountering Israelites when he encountered the Native Americans. He identified America with Arzareth. There are books that detail the true customs of Native Americans.....and not the heathen customs the history books detail. BlaqueFoxx.....I think you talked about one of them in another post. 12 Years spent learning lies.......
Yes! Take a good look at this book:

This book gives insightful information about how the people Columbus encountered spoke Hebrew, celebrated the Passover, ate unleavened bread, etc.
Its completely disgusting how this book ( paper back, published in the 70's) is being sold online for up to $1000.00!!!!
I'm going to try to go to the main NY library to see if they have it. I do believe that they have it on reserve there and you can't take it out smh...

$294.00 on Amazon...That's crazy..

Has anyone found this book yet for less than $300.00?Dead
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:59pm

Unfortunately noSleepy

And I guarantee you that the amount is for the used/worn/beat up condition.
A brand new one was being sold between $800-$1000 smh

You might have better luck finding it at an University library...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:11pm

Unfortunately noSleepy

Shoot, I'll buy it used lol.  Did you ever check the main library in NYC?  I may even take a train out there just to see it if they have it there.  I'll check the univ library though I doubt they have it, smh..
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Unfortunately noSleepy

Shoot, I'll buy it used lol.  Did you ever check the main library in NYC?  I may even take a train out there just to see it if they have it there.  I'll check the univ library though I doubt they have it, smh..
Well gotdamn! They now selling a brand new one on Amazon for $1700. If that ain't proof that the white man is THE devil...
Then they got the nerve to offer 3.99 shippingStern Smile

They do have it at the main NYC library...just can't take it out. I wonder how much trouble I could get into if I tried to walk out of the library with itStern Smile

Author Sanders, Ronald.
Title Lost tribes and promised lands : the origins of American racism / by Ronald Sanders. 1st ed.
Imprint Boston : Little, Brown, c1978.
More Information about this Title
Location Call No. Status Help Message
 Schomburg Center - General Research  Sc E 79-42    AVAILABLE USE IN LIBRARY
 Schwarzman Building - Main Reading Room 315  (S) HBC 01-1972    USE IN LIBRARY RESTRICTED USE

Edited by blaquefoxx - Dec 24 2012 at 9:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair