Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JamericanGurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 8:13am
Sponsored Links

Sailor's_Girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 10:32am
When Beyonce finally decides to cut the apron strings, her parents are going to give her a hard time. They might even sue. I wonder what Jay-Z thinks of his possible future in-laws. 
missbda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 11:14am

http://www.andpop.com/article.php?id=1467

Breaking News: Beyonce's Father Reportedly Hit With Lawsuit for Spending $20 Million on Drugs, Sex
Posted on 00/00/00 at 10:19 AM PT
Written By: Adam Gonshor
View Comments | Post Comment | Email Article | Print Article

(andPOP) - Destiny's Child's manager, Matthew Knowles, has been hit with a lawsuit for allegedly spending $20 million of the group's profits on sex and drugs, according to UK music web site dotmusic.

The family of Andretta Tillman, who co-managed the group until her death in 1997, says Knowles wasted millions of the group's profits by "engaging in unproductive, unreasonable and, or, improper acts," dotmusic reports. Tillman's sons claim that Knowles has an "addiction to cocaine and extramarital sexual activities" and that he took part in "solicitation and, or, marketing of prostitutes" and organizing "sex parties," according to the site.

Beyonce, his daughter and member of the trio, is said to be "heartbroken" after her father's confession that he was a cocaine and sex addict, dotmusic says the Daily News reports. Knowles apparently has told a US magazine that he had twice attended a clinic to receive treatment for "marital infidelities".

"He'd be dead if he'd spent £20 million on drugs and sex," Knowles' wife Tina said. "Beyonce knows her father hasn't done the terrible things he's accused of doing."

Taken from: http://www.andpop.com/article.php?id=1467

*Drama* View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 12:19pm

Nubian, ^^ that is the article I read.

miss, happened to have posted it before me.

NubianSylk View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 12:21pm
 wow, do anyone knows what happened to the lawsuit?
JamericanGurl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 12:26pm
I remember this and I think it went away...Where it went I dunno$$$$$$
MsLady View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2004 at 5:32pm

I think that being as succesful as Beyonce, you are going to have rumors swirling around about you.

As much as I do not like Wendy, Wendy Williams said it best, people love to hate because they hate to see other people appearing as if they are doing better than them. So, they try to even the playing field by starting malicious rumors.

I am sure Farrah hasn't been a saint all of her life.

I am sure if she ever rises into Beyonce' level career wise, someone will come out with an expose on her as well.

Bottomline, Farrah and Michelle knew what they were signing up for.

I am sure Beyonce has faults just like everyone else who is rightfully or wrongfully passing judgment on her, but at the end of the day, she is a sister who is doing well in her career both nationally and internationally. So, even with all her imperfections, she must be doing something right.

neimanlauren View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2004 at 9:52am
Originally posted by MsLady MsLady wrote:

I think that being as succesful as Beyonce, you are going to have rumors swirling around about you.

As much as I do not like Wendy, Wendy Williams said it best, people love to hate because they hate to see other people appearing as if they are doing better than them. So, they try to even the playing field by starting malicious rumors.

I am sure Farrah hasn't been a saint all of her life.

I am sure if she ever rises into Beyonce' level career wise, someone will come out with an expose on her as well.

Bottomline, Farrah and Michelle knew what they were signing up for.

I am sure Beyonce has faults just like everyone else who is rightfully or wrongfully passing judgment on her, but at the end of the day, she is a sister who is doing well in her career both nationally and internationally. So, even with all her imperfections, she must be doing something right.

VERY WELL SAID. IT IS AMAZING HOW SO MANY PEOPLE CAN FIND NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT BEYONCE. SO WHAT IF HER DAD DOES THESE THINGS. MAN IF WE WERE FAMOUS WHAT KINDA DIRT COULD FOLKS DIG UP ABOUT US? MAN! I WOULD HAVE A REAL JUICY STORY! ITS ALWAYS A SHAME WHEN WE TEAR EACH OTHER DOWN AND DOG ONE ANOTHER OUT BUT O WELL SO IS THE LIFE OF HATERZ......  

MsLady View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2004 at 1:45pm
I agree.
braveheart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2004 at 4:29pm

I saw the film at the Urbanworld Film Festival this August. It was definitely funny. Kelly did a great job. Her acting style was much better than Beyonce's. Yet, occassionally, it's the sound of her voice that sometimes makes you wonder if Beyonce is in the film. Overall, it was a cute film and I encourage all to go and see it. I thought it was going to be out in October. From the looks of things, seeming as though October is almost over, Duane and Tisha are still shopping for a distributor.

Originally posted by JamericanGurl JamericanGurl wrote:

Kelly Poised to Step Out of Beyonce's Shadow
Destiny’s Child songstress Kelly Rowland is poised to step out of Beyonce’s shadow with the upcoming indie film, “Seat Filler.”

At least, that’s the prediction from Duane Martin -- the star of UPN’s “All of Us” sitcom -- who co-wrote and co-produced the film with his wife, Tisha Campbell Martin, and Mark Brown.

“No one’s seen her like this,” declares Martin. “Kelly is the (ital.) leading lady (end ital)…she’s not behind Beyonce. Her hair is different, she’s really glamorous and very likeable.”

In the romantic comedy, Martin plays a law student raising money to take the bar by being a seat filler – one of those unknowns who rush in to take up a seat when an actual invitee to a glamorous televised event gets up to leave, so the camera will never shoot (gasp) empty seats. “Kelly is playing a pop star and I sit next to her at an awards show. We end up in this whirlwind romance.” Martin says he’s on the verge of a distribution deal for the flick, and hopes to have it in theaters in March.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic