Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trusting God when there seems to be no reason

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trusting God when there seems to be no reason
    Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 8:38pm
Find a Reason Today's Scripture "For this I will give thanks and extol You, O Lord, among the nation; I will sing praises to Your name" (II Samuel 22:50, AMP) Today's Word from Joel and VictoriaAny time you're tempted to get discouraged, the quickest way out is to stop focusing on what you don't have and start thanking God for what you do have. You have to find a reason to be grateful! Being grateful will lift you out of depression and discouragement. Being grateful can help turn a relationship around. It can even save a marriage! It's amazing what happens when we stop focusing on somebody's faults, and instead, we start seeing the good and showing appreciation. People like to be around grateful people. They're drawn to people who are appreciative and thankful. In fact, being grateful at the office and expressing gratitude to your employer can even help get you a promotion or save your job during a time of layoffs! I want to encourage you, every morning when you wake up, find a reason to give God thanks. Before you think about your problems, thank God that you are alive! As you find a reason to give thanks, I believe it blesses the heart of God. I believe He'll pour out more of His favor and blessing and lead you into the destiny He has in store for you! A Prayer for Today"Father God, today I choose to give You thanks. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for setting me free. Thank You for the gift of Your Son, Jesus! I know You have a good plan for me. Thank You for leading and guiding me and for keeping me close to You all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
Sponsored Links

Zuriel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 6:10am
Thumbs%20Up
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 10:10pm
God always gives us reasons to be grateful even when things are bad.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:44pm
Show God your gratitude by giving thanks for all that you have every morning when you wake up.
Don't forget to thank God for being this loving being full of love and peace.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic