Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Trust Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:34am
thanks hun!! Hug & everyone else for the advice as well.. 

Thread done lol 
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

but i completely agree with samone on your point about being reassured, its been a long time since i've really liked someone and I do want to be sure that im not wasting my time. 

You can never be sure about anyone that you are dating if they are going to break your heart tomorrow vs 6 mos from now.  Love is risky, that's what makes it thrilling. LOL

You weigh the risks, and decide if this guy has proved to you that he's trustworthy or not.

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:15am
If you really like this man, don't be afraid to ask him questions. Sounds like you are scared of the answer. Do you not want to become bf/gf in the future? Sounds like you're going to let things go without even really knowing everything.
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:18am
tropical I am being a scaredy cat lol, i don't want to hear that his friend might be a girl. And I don't want to ask questions that are too invasive to the point of him thinking I don't trust him or I'm overly insecure for the fact that I DO want it to develop into something more in the future.. but I am very guilty of cutting things off if i get scared. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic