Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trust Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:22pm
that makes sense. As for your situation, you shouldnt worry too much about it. Do YOU think you have trust issues? Have you had trust issues with men in the past?
Sponsored Links

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:23pm
relax hun...it's not even that serious..if you already feel like you have trust issues with him..then yall don't even need to be together..

I think you have some insecurities to work on luv

How long have yall been talkin??
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:26pm
You don't have trust issues, you're just not a dumbass.

You have the right to feel however you want, however, you're not official so he can really do what he wants.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:33pm
Make him your man and get rid of these issues. 
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:41pm
We've been dealing for about a month and a half. It's still relatively new. No I haven't really had trust issues, I have gotten hurt before but it hasn't really affected the way I interact with the males in my life. This is the first time I've ever felt this way. 
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

I mean I don't know what to call us then. Like if someone asked me if I was single I would say no I'm seeing someone but I wouldn't say I had a boyfriend. 
So the issue is that you don't know were you stand in the relationship?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:11pm
Just bc it's not official doesn't mean they can't be exclusive.
They agreed on thst
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:22pm
He didn't use any gender specific pronouns? I know I don't when I know it will bother a bf or treat du jour and create a problem I don't feel like dealing with. I shouldn't do that but it's just easier at the moment.

Anywho, I think you should just ask him so you can stop guessing. Hope it all works out well for the both of you!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

He didn't use any gender specific pronouns? I know I don't when I know it will bother a bf or treat du jour and create a problem I don't feel like dealing with. I shouldn't do that but it's just easier at the moment.

Anywho, I think you should just ask him so you can stop guessing. Hope it all works out well for the both of you!

Agreed, I have done that in the past when I know my guy would get pissed if he thought I was hanging with a random guy that he doesn't know about. Having said that though, you might as well just ask. And then if you get a response you're satisfied with, it's time to take it to the next level and make your thing official. Because you're catching feelings as if you are official, but neither of you seems to want to make the statement that you're really dating 100%.

As long as you leave yourself in relationship purgatory, you leave yourself more open to miscommunications and issues like this.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:26am
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

We've been dealing for about a month and a half. It's still relatively new. No I haven't really had trust issues, I have gotten hurt before but it hasn't really affected the way I interact with the males in my life. This is the first time I've ever felt this way. 

Was it his idea or mutual to not be official? I ask because a month and a half is so soon to make things exclusive and ya'll aren't even in a relationship. I mean..why does he need to make it official now if he knows he got you on lock without being in one?

Also, I don't think he would bring it up to you if it was anything serious or a female. He could have been testing you by telling you that piece of info to see how you would react as well...or he the friend could have been more and he sensed your hesitation...the fact that he offered to buy you a ticket is one of the oldest tricks in the books..he needs to stop..knowing you aren't going to do all of that hahaha..

I don't know what to tell you at this point..he's already told you it wasn't like that, so I wouldn't bring it up again..I would however rethink this whole exclusive but not in a relationship situation you are in..don't let these dudes have it like that out here. It is okay to backtrack and if he is really feeling you he will step up and make it official, because it sounds like you want to be official, but maybe something was put out there to make you think that a dating situation like this is cool.

Edited by khivey - Nov 28 2012 at 5:28am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair