FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Trump thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 33>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 7:16pm
I'm starting to think he is kinda gay
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Just as a brief interruption...

Happy Women's Day to my STRONG SISTERS on BHM. I have learned so much from each of you.

Same to u!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

I'm starting to think he is kinda gay

I think the majority of the 1 percent men r into some thangs
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 9:05pm
Trunk cleaning house for his evil agenda . I can't wait until someone calls to impeach the fool . Dam shame .

Breaking News .

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has asked for the resignations of 46 US attorneys, igniting anger from officials who say they were given no warning about their dismissal.

The Justice Department announced the firings on Friday afternoon, and many prosecutors had not been formally notified or even told before they were fired, according to a law enforcement source. Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente was in the beginning stages of calling each US attorney individually to tell them they had to resign when the DOJ issued the statement.

A law enforcement source charged that "this could not have been handled any worse," because there was little warning. Many prosecutors found out through media reports that they had to resign today.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 9:22pm
^^ Smh
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2017 at 9:14am
every administration gets rid of the previous administrations u.s attorneys 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2017 at 10:16am
I know bunz ^^^^ Trunk fail to follow protocol and procedure .

Breaking news .

CNN) — A man carrying a backpack was arrested Friday night after breaching security at the White House complex and was discovered by a Secret Service officer by the south entrance to the executive residence, officials said.

The incident happened just before midnight while President Donald Trump was at the White House.

A Secret Service source said the intruder might have entered the White House grounds on the east side before making his way near the residence's south portico entrance.

The White House was placed under security condition "orange," one of the highest levels of security for the Secret Service.

The suspect was arrested by the Secret Service and taken into custody.

The President was spending the weekend in Washington and was alerted to the incident late Friday night, an administration official said.

Edited by india100 - Mar 11 2017 at 10:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2017 at 12:01pm
Seriously security is slacking if anyone can get on grounds. That's ridiculous. Like bro u have one job, secure the White House.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2017 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

every administration gets rid of the previous administrations u.s attorneys 

The NY attorney said 'I won't resign, you gone have to fire me.' lol
 So Trump fired him. 

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 11 2017 at 4:36pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2017 at 11:07am
That man is crazy 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 33>
  Share Topic