Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Trueblood New Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:53am
What! Is Warlo dead?

He can't be..
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This white bitch killed her, oh my god...

I was soooo mad, dammit. During the whole fight I kept saying "dont let that white bitch get you, girl!"

Hell yeah, I was cheering for her! I wanted her to kick more ass, but I was mad she kept those shoes on!

If I'm running from some crazy white bitch, them shoes would come off and I'd turn them into weapons!

Then this heifer had the nerve to thank jesus after killing her, SMH. I want that woman to get a slow yet violent and unbearably painful death.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

UMMM... DID SOOKIE REALLY JUST TRY TO GET SAM?

THIS BROAD.. Bitch, you haven't had any real contact with him in over two seasons!

Man I knew she was about to say some stupid shh when she knew she was interrupting them...and she aint get the hint to leave.... i hate mofos like that who feel entitled to your time when ever they need you.

Right? Like where the fuck did that come from? There wasn't even a prelude to that! I bet her dumbass didn't originally even come over to confess some bullshit like that, but once she saw how he was holding that girl's hands, Sookie's pussy took over her brain and said, "MINE!"

Sookie is ridiculous as hell. I don't think I've ever disliked a protagonist so much especially when this protagonist is supposed to be likeable.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Sookie was bouncin up on some other dude's dick not 2 days prior, and now she's talmbout "ending up" with Sam? He's right, she never gave two and a half fcks about this man, but now that she's realized that her eyes were bigger than her stomach when it came to her choice in men, she aint about that life no more. She is just so ugh!

that pissed me off so much!! i was like, really b*tch??

sam is a good man, and he deserves better.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 9:02am
i wonder if nicole being pregnant was the reason why Alcide didn't kill Nicole and her mother. I wish he would have killed ol girl, though.

does sam really love her? or was he just saying that b/c she was pregnant? i hope not, i don't want sam to be an azzhole.

i felt so bad for arlene having to deal w/ terry's family. sh*t is gonna go down @ the funeral.

sookie trying to get back w/ sam on the low was so wrong. I really have no words...its like, my life is going to sh*t so let me go w/ Sam b/c he's safe. she's so selfish.

i like sookie and bill's interaction now. everyone needs to be like that w/ her.

this ep was ok. i need it to pick up.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i wonder if nicole being pregnant was the reason why Alcide didn't kill Nicole and her mother. I wish he would have killed ol girl, though.

does sam really love her? or was he just saying that b/c she was pregnant? i hope not, i don't want sam to be an azzhole.

i felt so bad for arlene having to deal w/ terry's family. sh*t is gonna go down @ the funeral.

sookie trying to get back w/ sam on the low was so wrong. I really have no words...its like, my life is going to sh*t so let me go w/ Sam b/c he's safe. she's so selfish.

i like sookie and bill's interaction now. everyone needs to be like that w/ her.

this ep was ok. i need it to pick up.

Seems like right now Sam just wants to be around that baby he never knows he/she could be a shifter

Why did the chinese lady have to get killed
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:52am
Wow Tara's mom didn't go back to being a hot drunken mess.

That fake voodoo ish did its work!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 4:58am
Eric just castrated this dude

Did this now-eunuch have a boner or something? He is hella gushing from his crotch.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:11am
I don't like how this episode is basically a Terry backstory montage.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:27am
This white bitch needs to die this episode in the name of her jesus.

Also LMAO Pam can be hella scary
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>