BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Trueblood New Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:17am
TERRY!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

TERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! WHY! WHO?!

AND WHY ISN'T SHE CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE JUST KILLED THIS MAN AND THEY ARE LIKELY STILL NEARBY?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

This dude refusing to bang Jessica against her will is giving me a ladyboner with his looks and righteousness.

Yeah he was hotEmbarrassed
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:27am
Lmfao, this dude got glow-in-the-day nut

What a weirdly edited episode. It was seriously disconnected from the previous episode to the point where it blatantly cut preceding stories.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:27am

AND WHY ISN'T SHE CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE JUST KILLED THIS MAN AND THEY ARE LIKELY STILL NEARBY?

A part of me wondered if he was really glamoured. The way they did a close up on his eyes and all it just seemed weird. I dont think she knew that he had already arranged for it to happen...so yeah her being so calm about it was also weird.

random:

I will say the whole growling thing alcide and the male vamps do when their about to get it in and during is a turn on.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

A part of me wondered if he was really glamoured. The way they did a close up on his eyes and all it just seemed weird. I dont think she knew that he had already arranged for it to happen...so yeah her being so calm about it was also weird.

random:

I will say the whole growling thing alcide and the male vamps do when their about to get it in and during is a turn on.

I know.. he was REALLY enthusiastic for somebody receiving a glamouring. Usually they temporarily turn into zombies.

I'm guessing he arranged for this before he got glamoured.. Christ, Terry.. </3 If he really did arrange this, that is messed up, leaving a wife and kids. But PTSD is SERIOUS.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

When she said the good ppl of Bon Temps call her a danger whore I could not agree more.

Hell yeah. Before I even knew this dude was Warlo, I already knew she was gonna end up smashing and I expected her pussy to get him fucked up.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You're not watching from the beginning. The episode picks up where the last left off. 

Couchtuner did me like that??? </3

You know what, you must be right because the episode just ended but according to the video's time bar, it has over 10 minutes left even though I'm watching the ending credits. O__o
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:34am

I know.. he was REALLY enthusiastic for somebody receiving a glamouring. Usually they temporarily turn into zombies.

I'm guessing he arranged for this before he got glamoured.. Christ, Terry.. </3 If he really did arrange this, that is messed up, leaving a wife and kids. But PTSD is SERIOUS.

Yeah he had some army dude come to the diner and he asked him to do since he was having trouble doing it himself. So erasing hims memory would also erase memory that he had already planned for someone to kill him..

Lmao@ Glowing nut....... chileeeeeeee....I went from lol'n to saying " dammmmmmn that must be the best nut in the whole world"LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:36am
Ok, whew, now I'm watching the real beginning.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 2:23am
You see Sookie almost die in the lake, Midna? 
My fav partStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>