BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Trueblood New Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So sookie cousin that use to work for the queen bill killed was a fairy and so was her son..........plot hole?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It said something about being the first fae bearing female. Hadley had a child that was fae so she could produce a fae offspring, but she didn't have fae powers, so maybe they meant the first fae female.

damn.  i forgot all about her...LOL

Hadley did have fae powers.......she and sookie were reading each others thoughts

right.  i seem to recall something like that as well...

also, wasn't there another one of sookis female fairy relatives from that season when she went to fairyland?  or am i imagining shyt now?LOL
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok so the old man/niall is not really sooki and jasons grandfather even tho he introduced as such...

john was actually nialls son.

and warlow returned back to the village 4 years (not 1) later after being turned.

Yeah I thought it was longer than that..
I'm not too sure about all the ramifications surround Niall being grand dad or what not
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 2:00pm
I know this is weird but I've always kind of wanted something to happen between Bill and Jessica lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 2:01pm
Maybe her fairy cousins were born before the deal. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:55pm
Alcide is like...the epitome of a bitch Brotha this season. SMH, and he's so fineCry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:43am
Okay, so I'm not done with this episode, but didn't Lafayette get possessed by Sookie's papa and try to kill her?

So why did this episode begin with her tying up Warlo? And some minutes later, why is it showing Lafayette with a hot glue gun at home?

I know I didn't skip an episode.. maybe this is a dream sequence? Or a flashback? But everything else is in the present...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:55am
Mmkay, and what about Eric and Pam fighting? They just cut that off and infected his sister with an STD?

Did I miss an episode??
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:58am

You're not watching from the beginning. The episode picks up where the last left off. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jul 22 2013 at 12:59am
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:59am
I think you missed the first 10-15 minutes.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 1:07am
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn soookie azz bust it open to any dude who even slightly hints he may have feelings for her..... ole manic depressive eeyore tiddies having azz..Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>