Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trueblood New Season
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Trueblood New Season

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 233411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:47pm
i watched. 
 
lol @ jason catching the ghei
wtf was eric thinking?  i don't see how chicky poo is gonna survive back at her daddies house...
bill is a dumb azz too...jessica od'd on fairy blood...
sooky trying to get buck, i see.
i need to watch again to see just why warlow or however you say it let fairy grandaddy live
 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:02pm
I was actually not expecting him to be Warlow...they always said the Devil would be attractive. Disapprove

First Renee, now this? Disapprove
Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 37492
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I was actually not expecting him to be Warlow...they always said the Devil would be attractive. Disapprove

First Renee, now this? Disapprove

Right!!!! Cause his accent....Evil Smile
Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182254
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I was actually not expecting him to be Warlow...they always said the Devil would be attractive. Disapprove

First Renee, now this? Disapprove

Right!!!! Cause his accent....Evil Smile

Ummm hmm, I might have to go get me a nice boy from the BayouEvil Smile
Back to Top
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 03 2006
Location: venus
Status: Offline
Points: 97421
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:41pm
that warlow thing was obvious. 
but what i need to know now, is is he good or bad?
i'm guessing he's good, or at least good enough to kill Lilith. 
Back to Top
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 17685
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

that warlow thing was obvious. 
but what i need to know now, is is he good or bad?
i'm guessing he's good, or at least good enough to kill Lilith. 
I knew there was a reason why I didn't trust Ben, I just couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't obvious to me that he was Warlow. I was thinking he was sent by Warlow to go after Sookie.
 
I think he may be good. I mean, Warlow went through all of this trouble to track Sookie down and he's been alone with her. He could have killed her then or done whatever it is he came to do.
 
There has to be some reason why he's allowing her to live.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 233411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

that warlow thing was obvious. 
but what i need to know now, is is he good or bad?
i'm guessing he's good, or at least good enough to kill Lilith. 
 
yeah i kinda figured he was warlow.
 
wait what @ the bold.  when did this happen????
Back to Top
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Arizona
Status: Offline
Points: 5848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i watched. 
 

lol @ jason catching the ghei

wtf was eric thinking?  i don't see how chicky poo is gonna survive back at her daddies house...

bill is a dumb azz too...jessica od'd on fairy blood...

sooky trying to get buck, i see.

i need to watch again to see just why warlow or however you say it let fairy grandaddy live

 


I think Eric knows exactly what he's doing. Either the girl convinces her dad that vampires aren't bad (unlikely) and the war is over or the dad takes her to the camp and Eric will be able to locate the camp with her there.

Back to Top
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Arizona
Status: Offline
Points: 5848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

that warlow thing was obvious. 
<DIV style="LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; MARGIN: 2px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; rgb255: ; -: none">
but what i need to know now, is is he good or bad?

i'm guessing he's good, or at least good enough to kill Lilith. 


<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew there was a reason why I didn't trust Ben, I just couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't obvious to me that he was Warlow. I was thinking he was sent by Warlow to go after Sookie.

<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> 

I think he may be good. I mean, Warlow went through all of this trouble to track Sookie down and he's been alone with her. He could have killed her then or done whatever it is he came to do.

 

There has to be some reason why he's allowing her to live.


He wanted a royal fae that could carry his child and I'm assuming he wanted her to give herself to him willingly. I'm still not sure if he's good or bad. I'm hopping he turns out to be somewhat good and take Billith out. I am so sick of Bill.

Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 233411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i watched. 
 

lol @ jason catching the ghei

wtf was eric thinking?  i don't see how chicky poo is gonna survive back at her daddies house...

bill is a dumb azz too...jessica od'd on fairy blood...

sooky trying to get buck, i see.

i need to watch again to see just why warlow or however you say it let fairy grandaddy live

 


I think Eric knows exactly what he's doing. Either the girl convinces her dad that vampires aren't bad (unlikely) and the war is over or the dad takes her to the camp and Eric will be able to locate the camp with her there.

 
ahhh ok.  we shall see....
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down