BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

True Story: I Grew Up A Poor, Black Sex Symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

This happens in mostly blk neighborhoods. I didnt see behavior like this until I met the "others"

Happens in poor white neighborhoods as well.  Not my problem right now but I recognize that it happens.  Also lets not forget white males feel quite privileged and that extends naturally to all the women they can fck.   
Sure does
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:41am
I remember when I was like 16 I was on my way to the mall on the bus to get someone a baby shower gift when one of my brothers friends who I had known for years pulled up next to me and ask where I was going.....I said the mall.....he told me he was going that way too and did I need a ride.....So I get in and we drive of.....dude says he need to stop at his house to get something first....invites me in....so Im sitting on the couch waiting to go and this negro walk into the living room naked......chile I was like "WTF"....I grabbed his keys off the table and stole his damn car......went to the mall picked up my friends and ran all his gas out LOL......the only reason he got his car back is because on off the guys around the house got his keys from me......

Hes lucky I didnt tell my brother.....

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I remember when I was like 16 I was on my way to the mall on the bus to get someone a baby shower gift when one of my brothers friends who I had known for years pulled up next to me and ask where I was going.....I said the mall.....he told me he was going that way too and did I need a ride.....So I get in and we drive of.....dude says he need to stop at his house to get something first....invites me in....so Im sitting on the couch waiting to go and this negro walk into the living room naked......chile I was like "WTF"....I grabbed his keys off the table and stole his damn car......went to the mall picked up my friends and ran all his gas out LOL......the only reason he got his car back is because on off the guys around the house got his keys from me......

Pft..guys now days will run up to you and try to rape you in public. A few years ago this guy chased me throughout Walmart simply because he knew my face from my Myspace page and I had a "Tig ol bitties". After that, I was done with the whole trying to look cute online phase.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:11am
The thirst is real.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

This happens in mostly blk neighborhoods. I didnt see behavior like this until I met the "others"

Happens in poor white neighborhoods as well.  Not my problem right now but I recognize that it happens.  Also lets not forget white males feel quite privileged and that extends naturally to all the women they can fck.   
that's so true...tbh a lot of the harassment I've encountered in my life has been from white men.

...I remember walking home from school, I must have been like 15 and this white boy followed me home

...he literally walked behind me, saw where I lived and then turned around and walked back the way he came--I was annoyed as hell.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

omg what?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:02am
I actually still see him from time to time.....he just laughs still tries to holla and say yeah you got me.....LOL

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:03am
Nice article
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:06am
Some men just have this disgusting attitude that if they spent time out their precious day to even breathe in your direction you should get on your knees and thank The Lord because otherwise you're useless. It's as if validating their sexual conquest is what women were put on this earth for.

Edited by GG - Oct 09 2013 at 11:15am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:12am
I don't like the attitude some of these men carry that you owe them something. Like the purpose of walking outside my door or my very existence is to smile for no reason like an idiot, entertain your crass behavior, rude come-ons to total strangers no less, all for the purpose of babying egos when that clearly isn't the case.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Oct 09 2013 at 11:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style