Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

True Story: I Grew Up A Poor, Black Sex Symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:42pm
I agree. 

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

i feel like this article and the one about boys' introduction to sex lowkey go hand in hand
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Farra my first thought was the video vixen scenario.  Even Miley Cyrus is cashing on "all her girls with the big butts"

Interesting.....
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I didn't read the whole story but after the first few lines . I got the general idea.

Um no, I cannot relate to this story at all though I do think this is how a lot of black (and white, asian, spanish,indian) girls grow up.

I think I would have been another sort of woman entirely ... if I had been exposed to this kind of sexuality.

That said .. I think it is  big mistake to the keep blaming the society at large for this féd up situation and her text that says .... 'But I can blame a supposedly powerful society for not comforting its poor, fatherless, colored girls. For constantly diminishing our value. For having us believe that the only thing of worth lays on top of us or between our legs.' is clearly blaming someone else.'

Hate to break it to her .. but it is certainly not society job to comfort 'the poor, fatherless, colored girls.' Shocked What gave her that idea?

No, I blame the Black community that endorses the idea of having sex welllll before a woman is ready, not using birth control, not having abprtions, and not even using the morning after pill ... so that they lay up with these losers - get pregnant and then bring an innocent child into THAT féd up world.

Blaming 'the White man' because her mother did not have enough sense to keep her legs closed until she got an education and got married .. is like chasing smoke.

It will never come to anything if you are waiting for someone to hand you back your self esteem.

Never.

Saddly these little girls are being born everyday and they will raise girls that live the same life so 1000 years from now .... you will still be hearing about 'the white man' being blame for alllll these féd Black social prpblems. So convienent too .. because then Black folks themselves don't have to actually do anything to resolve this problem. DUH!

It will not end until Black folks DECIDE to end it and stop playing the victim.

Where was the white man mentioned?  Maybe you read the article in it's entirety.

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

“It’s open,” he yelled from inside.

I don't get why she didn't justgive him a good knee/kick. Or atleast turn around and run out right there. 

She was only 11 at that point, if I read correctly. Too much shock for a child that young.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:37pm
why did she have to sully Rihanna's good name in this?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:48pm
wonderland...girl..Sleepy
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 4:49pm
somebody slip becky a pill plz.

anyway.....reminds me of this time when i was walking somewhere through the neighbourhood on some errand...i will never forget, i wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of red shorts (modest, loose fitting)...I was a tall girl, and developed late, (i had no curves til i was about 25)...i was about 13 at the time i think?

anyway, i saw this man on a bicycle coming from the opposite direction...i tried to step up unto the sidewalk, but he rode up right beside me...telling me how "stiff" my "titties" were..
I felt so ashamed, assaulted, even though he had made no moved to touch me. All i can remember is the mental hurt, and like i needed to take a shower.

I told no one. I was too ashamed. It was as if i had done something wrong.

SMH. sigh.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

why did she have to sully Rihanna's good name in this?
I was wondering why beyawnce's name wasn't right up there
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Nice article. I feel like too many of us can relate to this in some way.
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Nice read, I can def relate...
both of these
rubynaturalprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rubynaturalprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 8:12pm
Excellent! She hit on soo many things that still baffle me to this day about sexual bdhavior and how it effects me.. very nice read :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic