Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

True Story: Dinosaurs were on Noah’s Ark

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:11pm
Obligatory!

Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:20pm
Cry

*buries him* 

No.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:10pm
The dinosaurs missed the arc that's why they became extinct. The unicorns also missed it along with fire breathing dragons.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The dinosaurs missed the arc that's why they became extinct. The unicorns also missed it along with fire breathing dragons.

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON....CryCryCry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:51am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Creationists believe that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago.

have these people actually picked up a Bible?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:52am
Just like there are many that persist in Jeezeus being a pale man with silken tresses despite many in the region looking the opposite. Lol at that timeline explanation and the cartoon. The same folks are mad at the Noah movie because Noah got tipsy, even though it says it in their bible too. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Creationists believe that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago.

have these people actually picked up a Bible?

Can you tell me your take on it? I'm asking because I honestly don't know. When does the Bible say it took place?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:08am
basically star my take on it is combining the religious/spiritual with the scientific

...how can these 'creationists' deny the fact that dinosaur fossils are buried deep in the ground far below human remains so they couldn't have existed at the same time? I wonder if this is the same guy who said kangaroos floated to australia on pieces of vegetation after the flood?

the Bible also says God created the earth in 7 days right and humans were made last? are we to believe that 7 'God days' are like 7 'human days?' 

could have been 7 bajillion yearsLOL--animals/creatures were roaming the earth long before human beings

I remember having a similar discussion with an old muslim colleague...guided evolution makes a lot of sense to me but I guess it's controversial for some

all these reptiles. amhpibians and birds we see nowadays descend from dinosaurs

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:45am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

basically star my take on it is combining the religious/spiritual with the scientific

...how can these 'creationists' deny the fact that dinosaur fossils are buried deep in the ground far below human remains so they couldn't have existed at the same time? I wonder if this is the same guy who said kangaroos floated to australia on pieces of vegetation after the flood?

the Bible also says God created the earth in 7 days right and humans were made last? are we to believe that 7 'God days' are like 7 'human days?' 

could have been 7 bajillion yearsLOL--animals/creatures were roaming the earth long before human beings

I remember having a similar discussion with an old muslim colleague...guided evolution makes a lot of sense to me but I guess it's controversial for some

all these reptiles. amhpibians and birds we see nowadays descend from dinosaurs

howd that happen?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:10am
tatee...perhaps there are several factors like it says here

and there have been bird-like fossils found in China..I remember reading about it in the paper last year..the feathers were still intact! how cool is that?

EmbarrassedI'm still reading a lot into this stuff cos I'm a dork and I'm sure it's much more complex than that but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to argue that they could be linked

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic