Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

True glory hair ??? Atlanta Ladies chime in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:38am
I've never experienced an odor with the hair. My coworker didn't realize she could wash her own sew-ins until I told her so she would get her hair taken down and put back in evey 2 weeks. That went on for at least a year and her hair (original bundles) have held up very well. Seeing all the wear and tear she put on her hair made   me try it. I'm very satisfied with it, though my preference is Velvet NATURAL because I like hair that is more course. It's the only bss hair I'll buy and I haven't found anything else comparable to it outside of bss. The true glory isn't too fine or shiny and for the price/length you can't really go wrong.
Sponsored Links

MarilynMakeeba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MarilynMakeeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:58pm
Here is a pic of the true glory hair installed on one of my clients. It does have a smell and I don't care for the wefts particularly. I like to fold the wefts when doing an install and but the wefts were a bit stiff. In any event, I worked it out for her...

http://s527.photobucket.com/user/onlinestylist/media/photo.jpg. -
amandita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amandita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:48pm
true glory hair for most of my clients has been ok, for the price you pay it is cheaper than bss hair!! some of the hair has a smell some of it does not

here is a picture, not sure how to upload tho
http://instagram.com/p/iolF60mo9D/
this install is $125
amandita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amandita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:18pm

Edited by amandita - Jan 27 2014 at 2:20pm
amandita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amandita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:23pm

for the price the hair is nice, it can be washed, roller set, curled anyway you want... as long as the hair does not have the scent to it
billionairewoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairewoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:58pm
I am not an employee of true glory nor have I received any type of compensation for this post. I live in Atlanta & I have been buying true glory hair since 2012 I've never experienced any problem with tangling or shedding. The wefts are thick, however it aids in less tangling & shedding. A lot of reviews I've read has suggested that they seal their wefts, I personally never have & I've never experienced any problems. The true glory hair is 1000's times better than any store bought hair or remi hair, now I have experienced tangling with all my store bought hair & remi hair no matter the length or texture. I personally would recommend true glory hair to anyone that was interested in purchasing any. Keep in mind that some ladies do not have basic knowledge to take care of their natural hair, so why expect it to be any different with weave. Weave's require proper upkeep the same way you would take care of your natural hair. Shampoo, conditioner & protecting the hair any time you lie down. My personal favorite of the 3 types of texture is the body wave. I am planning to purchase 3 bundles of the deep wave & I will be sure to post pictures & comment once I have it installed.
I did do some research on the Queeen Virgin Remy hair & have been reading a lot of negative reviews on their hair, however they also sell Indian remi in their store, so I am not sure if the clients are purchasing the Indian remi thinking its the virgin. I don't know/ I would like feed back on Queen Virgin Remi if anyone has any,.
MzNubian3000 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNubian3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 4:47pm

I purchased the hair about a month or so ago...however, because of the weather, my bundles were delayed.  I havent had the hair in long enough, but I can tell you that since I've had it installed, I havent had a problem.  I ordered the Brazilian straight of 22, 20 and 18 inch bundles which cost a total of $195.  The lengths are quite generous, one inch up on each bundle. And the wefts came sealed.  In my bundles, I didnt have any issue with the corn chip smell at all nor did I have an issue with the crispy or scraggley ends. 

The shedding has been minimal.  I've washed and conditioned it in the last three weeks with Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and I've used Garnier Fructis Moroccan Oil on it to keep the frizz down. 

My sister has been purchasing hair from them for a couple years now.  I have no complaints.  The wefts are a bit tough, but I believe it may be due to whatever they use to seal the wefts.

I havent had any issues yet.  And I like it.
Queen_Killah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Queen_Killah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 1:30pm
I have had My Hair for a bit over a year, and I love it. I didn't have any problem with the smell, because you are supposed to wash it. I treat this hair like it came from my very own scalp,  a couple months after i bought it I made clip-ins, and I must say it has been very good. No matter how much you pay for it if you dont take care of it it's only going going to reflect the care!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic