FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Triple the growth with GHE (closed)extended

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Triple the growth with GHE (closed)extended
    Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 9:57pm
Hello Ladies, I have been doing the GHE (Greenhouse Effect) technique off and on for about 2 months and I have received GREAT RESULTSClapClapClap!  Now for the last 2 weeks I have decided to be more dedicated to applying the GHE method. With this dedication I have received 1/2 inch of new growth in the last two weeksClapClap! Now I have charted my regular rate of hair growth for a 6 month period. My normal rate of growth is 1/4 inch per 4-6 weeks. If I continue to receive 1/4 inch of new growth per week then my regular growth rate will have increased 3 times.

That being said more documentation is necessary. But would any of you ladies like to do the GHE challenge with me? It is easy and its cheap!Big smileThumbs Up

The GHE is easy, before you do to bed at night cover your hair with a plastic cap or shower cap, then tie a scarf over the plastic bag. As you sleep the natural sebum in your scalp will flow and the plastic bag will create a steam effect on your scalp and the scarf will hold that steam in and moisture and stimulate your natural hair growth.

In addition: I highly recommend that you know your normal rate of hair growth before you start any new hair growth challenge, if you can. If you do not know your normal rate of hair growth you cannot accurately know how a specific technique or product is working for you. Just my opinion though.

GHE for relaxed ladies that wear their hair straight everyday: Apply a scarf first, then the plastic bag and then another scarf. Scarf+Plastic Bag+Scarf 4 relaxed ladies.

Styling your hair while doing the GHE: Take your shower first thing when you wake up and remove the plastic bag immediately. Allow at least 10 to 20 minutes for your hair to dry. (depending on how must sebum you produce and how thick your hair is) If you are natural and wear a wash and go then no problem for you.

GHE Moisture and Hair Growth Challenge: 

Start date: Aug 3-Oct 5
(Closed)

HeffaLumPcutie-------------------Natural
2coreysluvum---------------------Relaxed
nevasatisfied----------------------Natural
veemack---------------------------Natural
lilacflower1988
KurlyKiss---------------------------Natural
Marcelle_182004------------------Relaxed
JanelleSpeak
Liltashi46
Wanderlust87----------------------Natural
Detroit_Red------------------------Natural
mEmYselfandj----------------------Natural
Gbmc689-----------------------------Texlaxed
breBR3bre---------------------------Natural
EllaBella----------------------------Relaxed
Krystle~Hime------------------------Natural
Coilyque------------------------------natural

Edited by Veemack - Aug 20 2011 at 11:04pm
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 10:05pm
There are several ways you can do the GHE technique:

1. Do not apply any extra oils to your scalp at night just let your natural sebum moisturize your hair. Apply your moisturizer in the morning. (This is the method that I use and I recommend this method for those that sweat alot or have normal scalps with no issues)

2. Massage castor oil into your scalp before you do the GHE.

3. Apply a water based moisturizer to your scalp and hair before you do the GHE. (This is recommended for those that are experiencing dry hair and breakage)

This challenge will start Aug 3- Sept 5
Send me a private message if you would like to join this challenge and experience growth like I have, because it works! And your hair will love it!

Edited by Veemack - Aug 07 2011 at 8:02am
nevasatisfied View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevasatisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 11:17pm
I never heard of GHE, it sounds easy count me inWink I will post a pic of my length tomorrowSmile

Edited by nevasatisfied - Aug 01 2011 at 11:21pm
2coreysluvum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2coreysluvum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 11:25pm
I wouldnt mind joining...I have been doing GHE since January.
wanderlust87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderlust87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 11:28pm
I'd like to join this despite being unaware of my normal monthly rate of growth.  I plan to use method #1

Edited by wanderlust87 - Aug 01 2011 at 11:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevasatisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2011 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by 2coreysluvum 2coreysluvum wrote:

How much growth have you seen?
2coreysluvum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2coreysluvum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 12:30am
Originally posted by nevasatisfied nevasatisfied wrote:

Well in December I had hubby cut my hair back to APL(number 1 on my length shirt see fotki) and then I did another trim in February to even up my ends. My last length check in June it reached 4 on my shirt...Im braided up since then so I have no idea where it is now...but I do have alot of new growth. Im trying to stretch till 16 weeks, right now I am 8 weeks post.

Edited by 2coreysluvum - Aug 02 2011 at 1:08am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevasatisfied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 1:59am

Originally posted by nevasatisfied nevasatisfied wrote:

Well in December I had hubby cut my hair back to APL(number 1 on my length shirt see fotki) and then I did another trim in February to even up my ends. My last length check in June it reached 4 on my shirt...Im braided up since then so I have no idea where it is now...but I do have alot of new growth. Im trying to stretch till 16 weeks, right now I am 8 weeks post.

WOW congrats on your growthClap
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 2:10am
I want to join but I mainly wear my hair straightened, will this cause my roots to sweat out(revert to the natural curled state)?
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 2:13am
im joining!!!! posting pics soon :)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>