Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Trebella Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ycdiva98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ycdiva98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:08pm
I think she made a post the other day about cancellations and a wait list you can always email her to see if people cancel or to be added to the wait list. You can't go wrong for the price and the customer service is great 
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:24am
Do they stitch by hand or use a machine?
EPRTlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPRTlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

Originally posted by EPRTlover EPRTlover wrote:

I ordered one to be made by end of this month. Will let you know how it turns out!

Hopefully it will come out great!

Just wanted to update since I have received it. This is my very first wig (I've been a weave wearer for years) and I love it!! It fits well and is super secure. She was also very nice throughout the process and patiently answered my wig-newbie questions. 

I think I may be converting to wigs now LOL I now want a second wig with a different type of hair but Trebella's waiting list is terrifying CryDead lol. I don't have the patience to wait until January so I am sending hair to a different wig maker instead. Hoping it comes out just as good as my current one.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by ycdiva98 ycdiva98 wrote:

I have 4 trebella wigs also I usually send Med Japanese swim caps with my hair. The swim caps fit my head perfectly I never have a fit issue with them. 

Where do you purchase the swim caps?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:47pm
For Dinner I would  Like Herb Salmon with salad
love_angel011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love_angel011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 8:28pm
has anyone received a wig from her lately? I knew I shouldve grabbed that opening in Feb when it was there, now she's booked until late march, wtf? I really want a wig for spring break =(
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:24am
I got my wig recently.  For me the fit was not perfect, BUT she was GREAT to work with and offered advice and to fix the unit (I ended up adjusting the size successfully myself).   I would definitely use her services again; customer service when things go WRONG is everything. 

Keep an eye on her calendar... I got in on a cancellation :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic