Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Travelling to India-Where can I buy human hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

The INDIAN CARTEL runs it and just be careful when inquiring not to get SCAMMED or put yourself in a vulnerable position.  You will likely need to be introduced by a local.  Again, be careful.  OPPORTUNISTS exists everywhere.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Excellent advise and wisdom Missyo67!Wink Be careful OP and good luck!
Sponsored Links

fayth601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fayth601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 12:29pm
Can you please bring some coarse rough textured hair. I don't care if it is curly or straight. I would love lengths from 8 - 16" but I will accept any lengths. I would love 1 ounces to 12 ounces. I would really appreciate you for doing this and I'm PayPal ready. Thank you!   
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

tamil nadu or chennai

here is where u want/need to beWink
MimiSoLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MimiSoLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2012 at 12:06pm
I'm seriously contemplating going to India to buy some kilos of hair. Any advice? I see the cities but should I visit temples to see if the buyers will be there?
bbsinclair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsinclair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by voyagefemme voyagefemme wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I am traveling this weekend to India for a two week vacation. Since I will be in India, I thought it would be a good idea to see if I could purchase human hair for a few installs. I will be in New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai. If anyone has any tips on where I can buy, or if you know of a wholesale I can contact directly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hello. This has been a while. Update? Did it go well? Were you successful?
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by MimiSoLovely MimiSoLovely wrote:

I'm seriously contemplating going to India to buy some kilos of hair. Any advice? I see the cities but should I visit temples to see if the buyers will be there?

I watched a documentary where it said not anyone can just go in the temples, plus, the good hair gets taken by the big companies, because your have to place your bid in an envelope weeks before bla bla, but then again, there are thousand of temples, it probably depends with where you go. My advice is get someone who knows the area well and pay them to take you around.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 5:39pm
Good luck OP!  

If you have any friends from India, hit them up for lots of advice on how to navigate there.I've always wanted to visit India (for the culture). 
KinkyBliss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 12:23pm
Yes, agreed chennai and tamil nadu are the places to be. I believe chennai is the capital if I remember correctly. There are booths you should be able to buy from as someone mentioned earlier. Also,ask the locals...they will be able to tell you where to go or at least point you in the right direction. If you want to communicate to some of the indian vendors you have found online that you may be interested in and see if you could visit the factory and purchase from there. Be very careful and safe. Have a great trip and bring back lots of info and......HAIR!!!Big smile
HAIRGURU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HAIRGURU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 5:09pm
please be careful, they may sell you a few bundles of real indian hair, but 80% of it will be full of hair with "fillers"...trust me ...
baddiebri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baddiebri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:42pm
 Hey Mimi did you end up going? Im going myself next month to look for a vendor
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>