FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Travel with or without your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:43pm
I may be confused (lol) but I think it would be ok.  
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

They should stay at a nearby hotel.

Now that the s/o are tagging along the whole trip and alldafun is ruined.

oh wait, it's a girl trip?? 

then the answer is no.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:46pm
lol, reminds me of the 'can guests have sex in your home?' threadSSsssss
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol, reminds me of the 'can guests have sex in your home?' threadSSsssss
I would kick them out in the middle of the night for that. Ugh DeadDeadDead
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 7:36pm
I'd tell them their SO's aren't invited. The End. If it's a problem, don't come or have them stay in a hotel and you can hang out when we have nothing planned.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 7:49pm
Somehow for some strange random reason today i remembered that thread were PH was like YASSS come get freaky in my house just strip the bed and drop the linens in the washing machine when you leave. And she also mentioned guest have mentioned that her set up was romantic. PH LMKS man so i can recreate it when Im a home ownerEmbarrassed

Probably cause Im one delirious with sickness right now and im a house guest. 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:42pm
I remember that thread, PH is cool for that. I wouldn't go five days without having sex and wouldn't expect guest to either.

Anywho, I go where my boo goes
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

When I moved to a new city, some of my family members would visit. They would bring their SO, friends, and others I didn't know. At first I didn't mind, but every time one of them would come visit it was always a surprised guest I didn't know. They would come to the city for whatever reason, mini vacay, concert, etc knowing they didn't have to pay for a hotel (the biggest part of the trip). Then I asked myself why I am allowing them (grown ass family members/strangers) to run up in my place, in and out willy nilly. After that whenever they said they were coming, I told them cool, they just gonna have to get a hotel lol.. boy they were mad. 

I would have just charged my own little "kick in fo' the rent" fee Embarrassed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I remember that thread, PH is cool for that. I wouldn't go five days without having sex and wouldn't expect guest to either.

Anywho, I go where my boo goes

I love it!LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Somehow for some strange random reason today i remembered that thread were PH was like YASSS come get freaky in my house just strip the bed and drop the linens in the washing machine when you leave. And she also mentioned guest have mentioned that her set up was romantic. PH LMKS man so i can recreate it when Im a home ownerEmbarrassed

Probably cause Im one delirious with sickness right now and im a house guest. 

lol
that was  in the Unmarried couples visiting thread. I think Dreamz and Freedom said they laid out a romantic setting for guests too. I wasn't to the only one .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>