Travel with or without your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:38pm
They should stay at a nearby hotel.

Now that the s/o are tagging along the whole trip and alldafun is ruined.
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 7:58pm
Nope
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:29pm
Nope. I'm going to my brothers NYE party in DE me and SO already booked hotel.....
4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 4:16am
if i was one of the guest and i wanted to bring a boo knowing you didnt know them at all or well enough i would let you know we gonna stay at a hotel instead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

You moved from Chicago to SoCal. You invited 4 guests (close friends, family) to come visit you for 5 days.

Guest 1 asks if he could bring his girlfriend, you tell him "No, I haven't met her, I don't think the first time we meet should be in my home."

He replies, "Okay, I understand. It's cool."

Guest 2 asks if she can bring her boyfriend, you give the same response. You've never met him, they've only been dating 3 months.

She cries, begs, and pleads to allow her bf to come. She says the main reason she wants him to come is to take her shopping.

So potentially you have just added 2+ guests...if you says yes to her, certainly you must say yes to the others as well.

Oh, and by the way 1 of the 2 remaining people has a SO as well, and if everyone else is allowed, they want to come too.

1. Do you allow 3 extra guests to attend this trip to your home to accommodate one person?

2. Do you allow people you've never met into your home (overnight)?

tell em fucck no
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:00am
I don't have any people stay at my house that long....what is the saying...

Guests are  like fish, they begin to smell after three days."

Also, for me I don't stay at anyone's house, I just pay for an hotel.
If I have to stay it is not more than one night...and I don't even do that anymore.

I can hang out, stay for dinner, help clean up, even stay late but then go to.... our hotel room.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:19am
They better get on Priceline like they know how and if they cant afford the five days then they have bigger fish to fry than where they SO is sleeping. You know they gone be humping in your house, you really want random wet spots in your house?

Ewwwwwwww
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:25am
i mean--we probably just wouldn't come unless it was indicated this is a girls trip or boys trip only
see ya on the flip side homie
/shrugs/
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:32pm
When I moved to a new city, some of my family members would visit. They would bring their SO, friends, and others I didn't know. At first I didn't mind, but every time one of them would come visit it was always a surprised guest I didn't know. They would come to the city for whatever reason, mini vacay, concert, etc knowing they didn't have to pay for a hotel (the biggest part of the trip). Then I asked myself why I am allowing them (grown ass family members/strangers) to run up in my place, in and out willy nilly. After that whenever they said they were coming, I told them cool, they just gonna have to get a hotel lol.. boy they were mad. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 6:43pm
I may be confused (lol) but I think it would be ok.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic